If Everyone was Gay?

TigerLilyKitty

TigerLilyKitty

Does anyone else think about what life would be like if all non asexual people were homosexual? And we reproduced through sperm/egg donors? No, just me? Great. 😅

Do you mean, like, if the only two sexualities in the world were asexual and homosexual?

40 minutes ago, TigerLilyKitty said:

Does anyone else think about what life would be like if all non asexual people were homosexual? And we reproduced through sperm/egg donors? No, just me? Great. 😅

That would be a Buetiful world to live in. Most of the time my circle ends up being a bunch of gay freinds anyways. It also mean kids would be through adoption and NOT  just people who wanted/had kids and later regretted it. 

8 minutes ago, TigerLilyKitty said:

And we reproduced through sperm/egg donors?

well.

i might be overthinking this but if a trans person that hasn't gotten surgery has sex with someone of their gender then they could end up having a baby normally (for lack of a better word). but yeah sure

I don't think it would make any difference. It's not like a person's sexuality changes their personality or who they are, or whether they want children or not. 

12 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

That would be a Buetiful world to live in. Most of the time my circle ends up being a bunch of gay freinds anyways. It also mean kids would be through adoption and just people who wanted/had kids and later regretted it. 

Is there something wrong with being straight? 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
27 minutes ago, TigerLilyKitty said:

It would be paradise.. But human mankind would be doomed to extinct *lool* Fine with me. This planet could use a good break from our selfish acts and mistakes for a while. 

18 minutes ago, Salmiakki said:

Is there something wrong with being straight? 

A gay couple cant get pregnant by accident. Also since gay couples can't get pregnant just like that they are going to value a kid. Versus those who can just pop them out and not really care. As well as that rape can't get you pregnant if you are same sex. Not that its good either way but you won't be forced to raise a child you didn't want or need becuase someone forced you to do something sexual. So you see how this is all problamatic in a realistic sense. 

54 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

A gay couple cant get pregnant by accident. Also since gay couples can't get pregnant just like that they are going to value a kid. Versus those who can just pop them out and not really care. As well as that rape can't get you pregnant if you are same sex. Not that its good either way but you won't be forced to raise a child you didn't want or need becuase someone forced you to do something sexual. So you see how this is all problamatic in a realistic sense. 

So you think straight people don't value their kids? Just because someone gets accidentally pregnant doesn't mean they're just gonna abandon their kid. Some actually love their children even if they are accidents. And abortion and adoption exist. Not all accidental pregnancies turn out to be problems. Not all people who get accidentally pregnant are monsters. Also, some people who willingly have kids end up being even worse parents than those who had them accidentally. You can be a sucky parent even if you chose to have a kid. 

I made a race once that was all the same gender. Bird/buttefly hybrid 🐦 🦋

They had children by sharing a dream. Usually two creatures that liked each other (really close platonic friends) would sitt under a tree and daydream...And in that shared dream they would see a leaf-like seed falling from the tree.

Spoiler

397pxmapleseed.jpg?resize=951,630&ssl=1

It would fly with the wind and then land somewhere on the the island they where living. When they woke up, they had to figure out where this was because after a few days this seed would grow into an egg similar to a butterfly egg. Just a bit bigger. They ideally should choose a summersday or where the wind was calm because if it was a particularly windy day in the seed might fly to far and the parents not be able to find it before some animals would eat it or it would end up in the ocean...

Spoiler

77b0f6b8486fa1ef3eda7bdb27f37303--scienc

From this egg would come  creature. This creature would take the form of the first it sees. Ideally his parents so a bird/butterfly like creature. In Norwegian butterfly is "sommerfugl" which literally means "summerbird". 

IF someone else was there when the egg hatched, it would mostly take the form of that creature, but still have some bird/buttefly like qualities. This is a survival mechanism. The eggs are so fragile that the chick takes the form of the first creature they see to insure that they will be taken care of. Could be a human or a wolf. Make them feel empathy towards them. This might not always work...but often it does. If such a butterfly bird grows up among another race then their own they might never know of their of their origin and even tho they might be in good health they might feel they never truly belong anywhere. 

Well in the modern world that would be great. But sperm and egg donor technology is kind of a new thing in humanity. Earliest humans would not be able to populate without hetero sex. 

It happened once before, tens of thousands of years ago. However the species Homo Erectus only survived for one generation 😋 😋 

There's a short video on this subject on youtube, was gonna post a link but it has pretty heavy stuff going on throughout like bullying, abuse, suicide, etc.

11 hours ago, Salmiakki said:

So you think straight people don't value their kids? Just because someone gets accidentally pregnant doesn't mean they're just gonna abandon their kid. Some actually love their children even if they are accidents. And abortion and adoption exist. Not all accidental pregnancies turn out to be problems. Not all people who get accidentally pregnant are monsters. Also, some people who willingly have kids end up being even worse parents than those who had them accidentally. You can be a sucky parent even if you chose to have a kid. 

No, I think a lot of times people who adopt value a kid more. Versus someone who had one by accident, were raped, or those who don't activity have to try to have them. If you have to adopt you have to prove to the courts you are a good parent and activley plan to have a child. As well as do to the fact you can not just have one makes you realize if you are lucky to get one you are fortunate. While we can argue some might own up to being a parent in these cases a lot of them simply don't or thanks to these circumstances end up neglecting the child. You might not have heard of the abortion debate but a lot of people state "Im a free woman and can do what I want and sleep with whoever I please, whenever". Meaning if these women get pregnant they are not considering a child and if they get pregnant they clearly do not want that kid. Stating kids being born by accident, out of rape or by careless women who do not think of the consequences is a thing which is great and should be encouraged and happen all the time is unrealistic. Again this is not talking about striaght parents, more targeted towards straight sex and the consequences. What you are saying is just becuase someone can beat the odds we should give them as many negitive prospects as possible and hope for the best. Verses giving a child more positive settings and giving them every chance to succeed. That does not make a lot of sense. 

Anthracite_Impreza
13 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

You realise trans people exist right? My gay male friend could get pregnant with a cis male partner.

21 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You realise trans people exist right? My gay male friend could get pregnant with a cis male partner.

You mean transgender? You are saying FtM freind can get pregnant from a cisgender male? If one is transgender and cross as a gender different to thier sex would they not also adopt those parts? Like a FtM wearing some sort of strap on? Or MtF would tuck it. Wouldn't that make pregnancy not possible? 

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, Sherlocks said:

You mean transgender? You are saying your transgender(sex female) freind can get pregnant from a cisgender male? If one is transgender and cross as a gender different to thier sex would they not also adopt those parts? Like a FtM wearing some sort of strap on? Or MtF would tuck it. Wouldn't that make pregnancy not possible? 

Not all trans people transition, or transition 'entirely'. Granted, the testosterone has probably fucked up his fertility now but it's still a possibility.

10 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Not all trans people transition, or transition 'entirely'. Granted, the testosterone has probably fucked up his fertility now but it's still a possibility.

I guess everyone is different. I guess a valid consideration to bring up. Im curious how they would remedy this in an all "homosexual" society. 

Anthracite_Impreza
13 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

I guess everyone is different. I guess a valid consideration to bring up. Im curious how they would remedy this in an all "homosexual" society. 

Same way everyone else does, protection ;)

2 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Same way everyone else does, protection ;)

I find it interesting they wouldn't just use body mods. What I speak of is accidently pregnancy of a trans person. 

30 minutes ago, chandrakirti said:

If everyone was gay? Probably there'd be a lot more fun and very little war!

If by gay you mean happy  then yes.  When someone would say: "Look at that gay man" in the past (do not remember when. 1800?) They meant just "happy". If everybody was happy then maybe war would not be.

TigerLilyKitty
On November 27, 2018 at 11:29 PM, lonelyace said:

Do you mean, like, if the only two sexualities in the world were asexual and homosexual?

Yes

TigerLilyKitty

Idk how the subject came to trans people, but even as a trans man idk how to respond, hehe

Guest Jetsun Milarepa
On 11/28/2018 at 8:09 PM, Vårin said:

If by gay you mean happy  then yes.  When someone would say: "Look at that gay man" in the past (do not remember when. 1800?) They meant just "happy". If everybody was happy then maybe war would not be.

I meant that most of the gay men I ever met were funny, witty and on the whole peaceful people.

Knight of Cydonia

Artificial insemination and surrogate mothers would become very lucrative businesses. Low birth rates would become a serious issue, since very few children would be born accidentally or incidentally anymore, and the aforementioned ways of having children would become extremely expensive. The government would probably have to step in and provide major incentives to have and raise children. I hope it wouldn't be so bad that procreation would become an unpleasant, conscious duty, and society wouldn't become something akin to the Handmaid's Tale in the worst case scenario.

Aside from that, I'm not sure how different society would be. We'd still have a lot of the same issues. Homophobia would just be replaced by heterophobia, and overpopulation would be replaced by underpopulation. Racial tensions would still exist, countries would still go to war, and there would still be people across the political spectrum arguing about the best way to run a country. We're all human after all.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:21 PM, TigerLilyKitty said:

But then the girls who love ze penis would be missing out and only the guys would get all the fun :c 

Hmm, might be interesting socially.  In the current world where the majority are hetero,  there are a lot of "links of attractiveness" between people. Any two people are not separated by many links of "A" is attracted to "B",  "B" to "C" 

In an all gay world, there are no links of attractiveness between males and females.  Two distinct groups and maybe a lot less social contact. 

Archived