Aspec but who knows where

Nkb019

Hi I have know I am ace for a couple years now I was fine not knowing where I was on the spectrum then but I find myself wanting to know now so I am seeking out advice and information I can find on each label so I can use the one I feel most comfortable in. I’m excited to participate on this site full of people who support asexually in all its complexities and look forward to discovering things about myself.

CierraJasmineJ

Hello and welcome to AVEN! I've been here for a little bit, and it's a real great place to help discover yourself :) I hope you like cake, because we have a lot of it :cake::cake::cake:!

Welcome! If you need any help finding or understanding certain labels feel free to ask :) 

chocolate-gran-marnier.jpg

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and reaching out! Did you check out Questions About Asexuality? Personally I can't offer much advice - to me "labels" don't matter; the most important thing is that you're happy with who you are and what you feel.

Feel free to read and explore the forums and if you have a question, ask away! See you around :)

Cake_Batter_Fudge_Brownie_Ice_Cream_Cake

@Nkb019 Welcome to AVEN!

You might find this post helpful,

ZWughhv.jpg

Archived