anisotropic

Now *I'm* having trouble having sex :p

anisotropic

Light post, not very sad.

Now I'm trouble having sex because of physical pain as the pregnancy nears the end. But I still feel attraction and want sexual intimacy! 😂

Me: "Can't I just... do you?"

Him: 😕🤷‍♂️ "I guess? I don't want it..."

Me: 🤦‍♀️ "I'm a stupid sexual. I can't have sex and still I want sex."

Eventually I thought of some alternative thing to request, which occurred this weekend, and it was good, and I'm happy.

• Like 2

ryn2

When are you due?

Duke Memphis

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Don't worry too much about it. When the baby's out you can go back to how it was before.

anisotropic

@ryn2 Not long now! Less than two months left – in theory next year, but could come early.

@ColeHW Thanks! But also I should also note... I've had kids before – not C-section – and there were permanent changes. Like... me and trampolines? Not a great combo. 😐

I hope there isn't much more physical change in this final lap, but damage does occur. Fingers crossed.

SusannaC

Congratulations ahead of time!  The pain will soon end and relief is in sight, though the changes of childbirth and the rigors of caring for a newborn may dampen the need for sex, at least for a while?  I know they did for me.  At least your current discomforts are  for a very good cause!😉

• Like 1

Duke Memphis

@anisotropic Maybe it won't be that bad this time around. Your body could be used to it by now.

• Like 1

anamikanon

This thread made me smile.

• Like 1

ryn2

Best wishes!!

...and trampolines are not my friend either, but I’m childless so it’s just old age.

• Like 2

anisotropic

Still weird, it'll be like this for a while I guess. The only things I can want now are pointlessly silly – that is, err, doing things "for" him. Technically I could ask for this. I do mention it, just in case he changes his mind, lol. ;) But I know, I know, he doesn't want it, it fades. So... not initiating anything anymore.

I feel a little sad, but maybe mostly finding it funny? It highlights the distinction between "physical ability to enjoy sexual interaction" vs. "sexual desire/attraction". I think it amuses him, I know it amuses me.

It's temporary for me. I wonder what it'll be like in a couple months.

• Like 1

ryn2

As long as you’re doing okay, I can see how it would be bizarrely funny.

• Like 1

anisotropic

Sometimes I nibble his neck, which AFAICT is just tickling him, I must enjoy being a minor pest. :)

• Like 1