Just Something I Wanted to Share

A. Sterling

So I know this isn't strictly ace, but it sometimes is... So I was in a group discussion the other day and the speaker person goes "what do you think of when you think of pregnancy". (It was a bible study group they were getting ready to talk about Christmas) but she called on me and I respond with the first thing that happened to pop into my mind which was "that alien that bursts out of that guys stomach in that old movie". I got a lot of strange looks. 

Yeah,

I have had ace moments like that too.

Totally blanking on some of them, except the most crude  one.

4 minutes ago, argar said:

I have had ace moments like that too.

Yeah I had a much worse one last weekend with my mom. She made some joke about being a baby or something and started sucking her thumb. I go "wow you just started sucking the whole thing" without thinking about it. I turned very red when they started laughing at me and my mom joked that it was a Freudian slip on my part which I did not appreciate. 

Funny thing...  that's the exact same thing I think of when I think of pregnancy!  The thing from the Alien movie!

Anthracite_Impreza

Me too, pregnancy horrifies me.

I'm most definitely not ace, but I feel the same way. Pregnancy horrifies and utterly repulses me. Like full-on phobia level.

Archived