Petition to save the rubber duckies!

Quacks

Petition to save the rubber duckies!  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Should the rubber duckies be protected?

• Protect the duckies
    • Don't protect the duckies

@Lichley is threating to eat my ducky friend And I cannot stand for such things. Something needs to be done about rubber ducky abuse, I don't wanna live in a world where people treat their bathtoys like this. Vote if you think the rubber duckies should be protected!

1 minute ago, Chocolatedevil00 said:

@Lichley think of the poor children! If you eat the ducks who will the children play with at bath time?

Those little plastic boats just don't cut it!

3 minutes ago, Chocolatedevil00 said:

@Lichley think of the poor children! If you eat the ducks who will the children play with at bath time?

What. Ducks are boing. There are way better toys than ducks to have in the bath!

Plus, you still haven’t told us what happens if we DO eat the ducks. You always say don’t, but you put them on your cakes. Clearly they are there to be eaten.

3 minutes ago, Lichley said:

What. Ducks are boing. There are way better toys than ducks to have in the bath!

Plus, you still haven’t told us what happens if we DO eat the ducks. You always say don’t, but you put them on your cakes. Clearly they are there to be eaten.

Um, excuse you, us duckies are a classic! what do you think happens when you eat Us, we're eaten! That's it! Nothing exciting, just heartbreak for all of us duckies and those that love Us! 

It’s on the cake. It has icing on it. It’s there to be eaten!

Rubber-Ducky-Baby-Shower-Cake-SQ.jpg

We need to get Ernie from Sesame Street over here.

hopeisnotlost

What if the duck was chocolatedevil00?Then you could kill her!

Just now, Chocolatedevil00 said:

Um, excuse you, us duckies are a classic! what do you think happens when you eat Us, we're eaten! That's it! Nothing exciting, just heartbreak for all of us duckies and those that love Us! 

But how do you deflate? Do you slowly sneeze out air, or do you pop like a balloon? Does it depend on the make?!?

Besides, ducks just sit there. People took ducks way too out of hand when they tried to theme them. It takes it too far. They need to be stopped. No one wants novelty ducks. They’re just a cheap excuse for when you’ve forgotten a present!

Just now, Lichley said:

It’s on the cake. It has icing on it. It’s there to be eaten!

Rubber-Ducky-Baby-Shower-Cake-SQ.jpg

They where simply playing, it's what us duckies do, we play. What duck could possible resist those bubbles. All we wanted to do was share our cake with fellow avenites and you've turned it into this, horrible, horrible idea that we need to be eaten!

Just now, hopeisnotlost said:

What if the duck was chocolatedevil00?Then you could kill her!

They’ve already said it isn’t them. So I won’t be killing them.

Just now, Chocolatedevil00 said:

They where simply playing, it's what us duckies do, we play. What duck could possible resist those bubbles. All we wanted to do was share our cake with fellow avenites and you've turned it into this, horrible, horrible idea that we need to be eaten!

It’s icing not bubbles. And the duck could be made out of cake for all we know. It could be a rubber duck cake and you just don’t want to share it!

hopeisnotlost
5 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Do it!

I'm sorry but you are a lost cause. Chocolatedevil00 I'm sorry bout your friend 

2 minutes ago, Lichley said:

But how do you deflate? Do you slowly sneeze out air, or do you pop like a balloon? Does it depend on the make?!?

Besides, ducks just sit there. People took ducks way too out of hand when they tried to theme them. It takes it too far. They need to be stopped. No one wants novelty ducks. They’re just a cheap excuse for when you’ve forgotten a present!

None of that is important information, knowing it doesn't change anything, how could someone be so cruel as too willingly murder a duck and hurt their family just to fulfil their curiosity, people haven't taken us out of hand, that doesn't even make any sense, we have nothing to do with the humans we simply befriended them.

And I can assure you that it is a real rubber duck and not one made of cake! I can't believe you would even suggest such a thing

2 minutes ago, hopeisnotlost said:

Nook, don't give up the fight, we need as many allies as possible 

4 minutes ago, hopeisnotlost said:

Do you like our joke fight? It’s fun :P

hopeisnotlost
1 minute ago, Lichley said:

They are an invasive species that clog up the water ways!

rubber+duck+sea.jpg

I'm sorry.I told you they are a lost cause.we have no chance:^(

hopeisnotlost
Just now, Lichley said:

Do you like our joke fight? It’s fun :P

yes

They're not clogging up the waterways. Their buoyancy makes them perfect for patrolling all bodies of water to keep angry squids from attacking humans.

Rubber ducks everywhere, I thank you on behalf of all humanity.

duckfinal.jpg

I have won... but at what cost? The secret of the ducks may never be found. But for now, I shall go into hiding, lest they find me again...

Does anyone know how to play "Taps" with rubber ducks?

9 minutes ago, Duke Memphis said:

Does anyone know how to play "Taps" with rubber ducks?

I have absolutely no idea what that is

Archived