What supernatural creature and why?

If you could be any supernatural creature what would it be? 

If not what would you be, what is your favorite? 

Pros? Cons? Good? Bad? Lifestyle? 

give me your life as the odd and mythical

Do hobbits count? :) 

If not, maybe a vampire (depending on how they are depicted) - at least they "live" for a long time and dress in cool outfits. 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️

Chocolatastic AroAce

I would answer a vampire but their image has been tarnish by bad romance novals.  Why? mostly the not growing old thing sounds neat, though not sure how I would feel about having to drink blood.

So maybe some thing else.... a shapeshifter. I can change into any living thing I want. I could be a human or an animal. It would be great if I ever needed to do something sneaky that I didn't want people to know about... like stealing all the Christmas chocolate.

Anthracite_Impreza

Shapeshifter, especially a mechanical one. I mostly hate being human and I've always had an affinity with machines so why not?

18 minutes ago, daveb said:

Do hobbits count? :) 

If not, maybe a vampire (depending on how they are depicted) - at least they "live" for a long time and dress in cool outfits. 🧛‍♂️🧛‍♀️

If I can't find it then it counts. XD hobbit vampire? I now have the desire to read a fic of this 

16 minutes ago, Ameline257 said:

I would answer a vampire but their image has been tarnish by bad romance novals.  Why? mostly the not growing old thing sounds neat, though not sure how I would feel about having to drink blood.

So maybe some thing else.... a shapeshifter. I can change into any living thing I want. I could be a human or an animal. It would be great if I ever needed to do something sneaky that I didn't want people to know about... like stealing all the Christmas chocolate.

A genius in the making.

We shall not talk about the glowing diamond one... ever 

5 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Shapeshifter, especially a mechanical one. I mostly hate being human and I've always had an affinity with machines so why not?

A.I? 

Is this how it starts?? 

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, AwkwardSquid said:

A.I? 

Is this how it starts?? 

One of my longest running wishes/fantasies* is to be in the Pixar Cars universe, or like KITT in Knight Rider. Anyone can take the piss as much as they want, I really don't care ;)

*I feel I need to add a "not in a sexual way" disclaimer.

I'd like to be a fairy, but not the tinkerbell bell kind the norse mythology kind. The evil kind. Mostly because I think it'd be a lot of fun to fly and pull pranks on people constantly 😁

37 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

One of my longest running wishes/fantasies* is to be in the Pixar Cars universe, or like KITT in Knight Rider. Anyone can take the piss as much as they want, I really don't care ;)

*I feel I need to add a "not in a sexual way" disclaimer.

You won me over with KITT I don't think I ever wanted a car more then him 

Hum... probably a phenix, because of the allegory. Phenix can be reborn from their ashes, the are resilient. And it's something I wish I was more, even though considering that after what I went through I still want go on and rebuild strength, and improve.

Anthracite_Impreza
13 minutes ago, AwkwardSquid said:

You won me over with KITT I don't think I ever wanted a car more then him 

Ok we're officially now friends.

I'd be a Qirin! Basically it's the Asian unicorn. Several Pokemon are based off it (Suicune, Xerneas) as is the God of the Forest in Princess Mononoke.

Or maybe a jinmenju? It's a tree deep in Asia that bears fruit that resembles human heads that smile and laugh as they fall to the ground. (The Pokemon Exeggutor is based off this)

But I think the funnest would be a tanuki, kitsune, or noppera bo! It'd just be fun to shapeshift and scare people!

I feel like I'd be a phoenix... I don't know why :3 I just try to make the best out of situations ^^

Part of me has always wanted to be a witch. Not necessarily a good or bad witch, just one who lives my life and minds my own business, but also uses magic spells when needed. 

Or perhaps a powerful demon, like a female version of Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler.

It’s hard to choose, there are so many fun ones..

A Lich would be fun. An evil necromancer who bound their soul to an object and can resurrect as long as their object is still intact.

Or maybe a dragon shifter. Basically a shapeshifter but you can only turn into a dragon. 

A Warlock, similar to how witches are depicted in Bewitched.

@Jade Cross I believe that you're a real Pokemon! :)  

Hmm, what would I be? 

A vampire would be nice. My brother already enjoys calling me a creature of the night! :D I've been interested in vampires since childhood. 🙂

There are a lot of other cool, supernatural creatures out there. It's hard to decide! 😫

19 hours ago, AwkwardSquid said:

If you could be any supernatural creature what would it be? 

If not what would you be, what is your favorite? 

Pros? Cons? Good? Bad? Lifestyle? 

give me your life as the odd and mythical

Warewolf!!!! Or like.. An animagus if that's a thing outside the Harry Potter books 😅

Pros to animagus - get to turn in to an animal without forgetting who you are and possibly accidently killing people you care about and get to decide when you turn/turn back

Cons - whatever animal probably won't look as cool as a Warewolf. Animagus might not be an actual thing outside the Harry Potter books. 

Warewolf lifestyle might be pretty difficult... Perhaps a little inconvenient at times 🤔🌕🌝

Animagus lifestyle would probably be pretty sweet because if you turned in to a dog or a cat and found some nice people to set up with you'd have a pretty cushy life.. I've wondered about doing this without turning in to an animal, I'd be such a good pet 😂

A hellhound or cerberus or something might be pretty sweet too, no idea about the pros and cons but I imagine satan would look after his pets pretty well 🤔... Right? 👀

Being some sort of SCP could be cool provided you stayed hidden from the Foundation. You could have any number of strange abilities just as long as you stayed hidden. If I had to pick a specific one, SCP-2295 would be awesome. I wanna be able to heal people by knitting a plushie version of an organ and performing a transplant with sewing materials and somehow they're totally fine.

Chocolatastic AroAce
On 11/17/2018 at 11:47 AM, AwkwardSquid said:

A genius in the making.

We shall not talk about the glowing diamond one... ever 

There's a glowing diamond Christmas chocolate?! Where I must have it!

17 hours ago, Bio 7 said:

A Warlock, similar to how witches are depicted in Bewitched.

I'm changing my answer to warlock/witch ala Bewitched. They can have a lot of powers, like shapeshifting. They can fit into human society, own and read books (this is a must have criteria for me), and have long lives. :D 

18 hours ago, Gloomy said:

Part of me has always wanted to be a witch. Not necessarily a good or bad witch, just one who lives my life and minds my own business, but also uses magic spells when needed. 

Or perhaps a powerful demon, like a female version of Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler.

You have hit me deep with that one. You can do it! but I will always vote for Sebby to win :P

Archived