Any Help?

Carrotsandcucumbers

Carrotsandcucumbers

I'm a foreign high school student and I'm having issues with relationships with my friends. 

I don't know but.. I wanted to be friends with this girl. She seems to be interested but however she wants to be with other girls instead. So I don't mind leaving her. 

As a different race (I'm European in descent), I often have difficulty in talking to others because they don't speak my language.

She may be bi I guess

1 hour ago, Carrotsandcucumbers said:

She seems to be interested but however she wants to be with other girls instead. So I don't mind leaving her. 

When you say "be with", do you mean romantically with them? 

When you say "leaving her", are you in a romantic relationship with her or a platonic friendship?

The only way to find out if she's bi would be to ask her.  Is your link with her strong enough for you to ask her?  If you're not sure, then it's probably best not to ask.

19 hours ago, Carrotsandcucumbers said:

I'm a foreign high school student and I'm having issues with relationships with my friends. 

I don't know but.. I wanted to be friends with this girl. She seems to be interested but however she wants to be with other girls instead. So I don't mind leaving her. 

As a different race (I'm European in descent), I often have difficulty in talking to others because they don't speak my language.

She may be bi I guess

Please understand, that I am only asking for more information and commenting to help, but...

What kind of issues? Are you feeling lonely? Left out? 

If you dont mind leaving her, then that, by definition, makes it ‘not a problem’.

yeah, speaking a new language is difficult. Push forward, and it will become easier. Being in a new cultural context also requires some work. Be curious. Ask for help to adapt.

Archived