-answered-Please delete

Thanks for the correction. Spectrum was the wrong term. Thanks for the replies.

Dunno how to delete the topic. I'm afraid I gave out too much information of who i am so if mods could delete this, it would be great

letusdeleteouraccounts

Well first I want to clear up that asexuality isn’t a spectrum (because once you’ve experienced sexual attraction, you have a sexuality and an experience asexuals don’t have) and demisexual is under the graysexual umbrella along with lithsexual and fraysexual (which are descriptions and not sexualities). But to experience sexual attraction is to have the desire for sexual contact to a person. If you have a phase of the need for sexual attention but it doesn’t lead to you desiring to have a sex with a person, it’s just your libido rather than sexual attraction. A lot of asexuals have pretty high libido (many hate it). If you did experience sexual attraction, you could be lithsexual which is to have sexual attraction towards people but always lose it when they show signs of having sexual attraction back to you in return. Fraysexual is also a similar scenario, but the sexual attraction is lost after an emotional connection to the person is formed