Demiboy, genderfluid, or just a trans guy?

So I've posted here a couple times now and I'm still just as confused. Basically, I'm afab and I'm not sure where I fall gender wise. I know I'm not a cis girl, but beyond that I have no clue. I have dysphoria over my chest, voice, height, lack of facial hair etc and it really brings me down. I dress masculinely 90% of the time, but occasionally I like to wear a dress. I don't know if I'm a boy who likes to be feminine sometime or if I'm genderfluid or maybe a demiboy? My dysphoria points to me being male but I don't really relate to other guys my age. I feel like I don't belong with guys or girls, despite feeling more like a guy than a girl. I really want to go on t and get top surgery, and I bind as often as possible. I just want to know what I am because I don't really know anymore. I want to be a boy, but I don't know if I am one?

hopeisnotlost

you could be demiboy,transmasculine,transmale,or Proxvir .Genderfluid doesn't seem likely based on what you said but it's possible.Just give yourself some time and remember you don't have to label yourself and self-understanding takes time

The not relating to guy's your age could just be in part to being raised differently. They have all been socialized differently than you have which can cause a disconnect especially if you're younger or still questioning. I'd say wanting to be a particular gender is a very large neon sign of being that gender.

Archived