What the flipping heck am I

AceOfClubs

so I have been questioning myself a lot lately since, ironically, I am becoming more sure I am ace.

I bet you all have that "things are going to good, something must be wrong" moments and that is me. Basically I already decided I must be demiromantic, still some questioing there, but I am now questioning if I might be gray. I am not sure what sexual attraction feels like, being 14 and probably ace, so I think that I might have experience it and never noticed.

What I am getting to is

HOW DOES SEXUAL ATTRACTION FEEL CAUSE I THINK I GOT THE INSTUCTION MANUAL IN THE WRONG LANGUAGE AND MY FRIENDS THAT I CAME OUT TO AINT HELPING!

Thanks in advance grays and demis that are good enough to word it in a way that stupid me can understand.

awkward fist bump 

Me

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

You may be asexual but that is for you to call yourself that since we can't  say that you are :) now that is not saying you're NOT since what you've said indicates that you could be somewhere in the spectrum.

WELCOME TO AVEN! ^_^ 

11 minutes ago, Shieldmaiden WinterDragon said:

You may be asexual but that is for you to call yourself that since we can't  say that you are :) now that is not saying you're NOT since what you've said indicates that you could be somewhere in the spectrum.

WELCOME TO AVEN! ^_^ 

I guess my subject was VERY misleading. I want to know what that type of attraction feels like. I mean I know I am demiromantic cause of the amazing people a part of this community but I have no idea what sexual attraction feels like and if I felt it 

SithAzathoth WinterDragon
Just now, AceOfClubs said:

I guess my subject was VERY misleading. I want to know what that type of attraction feels like. I mean I know I am demiromantic cause of the amazing people a part of this community but I have no idea what sexual attraction feels like and if I felt it 

I have no idea what it is either and I have no desire for it or anything with it :P and  no worries. You'll make good friends here as you stick around and YES many are great people. 

Yeah, I think with a lot of this stuff, it's more about what instinctively makes you feel gross and uncomfortable (for me the only experience I have is from seeing stuff in tv and movies and even reading in books) - something that you just can't imagine yourself doing, or don't want to. and that can maybe lead you some way towards how you think you identify. that's how it has been for me in terms of the icky stuff (I think the fact I have to call it icky stuff and not the real word kind of might be a clue, ha). anyway, hope that might be a teensy bit helpful. either way, I'm here and it's nice to meet you :-) 

Graysexual and demisexuals lend me your knowledge for I am in self doubt of my knowledge. 

Sincerly set forth with an awkward contact of fists,

Me

Archived