Comparing gender identity with orientation

mreid

(I wasn't entirely sure where to post this so I might have posted it in the wrong place.)

This is to aces and non-aces alike.

I want to compare someone's gender identity with the gender identity of the people they are attracted to. This attraction can be sexual, romantic, platonic, etc... and also with their aesthetic attraction.

Blank graph:

pee44QO.png

Here are mine:

My identity:

XdNsV6K.png

My orientation (heteroromantic asexual):

G8FwiGT.png

My aesthetic attraction (androgynous people):

DMJP3PR.png

If you experience different types of attractions please specify which and towards whom (preferably fill the graph for each).

If you have any form of DID and/or hear voices and/or have imaginary friends also fill the graph for them (yes I am serious).

To Each Their Own

I’m An Agender Aromantic Asexual that has non of that other stuff going on. I’m not sure how I would go about graphing that. 

So, if I'm understanding this right, I draw a box that can be any shape, inside the middle square, and everything inside that box is what I'm attracted to for the respective types of attraction or my Gender Identity?

Ah, I think the only one I can fill in that case is the Gender Identity one,

GEXkIud.png

@mreid I've only experienced Aesthetic Attraction towards another person once in my entire life I'm not sure that's enough to plot on a graph.

Anthracite_Impreza

Erm, I'm mecha so... kinda hard to quantify on an anthro-oriented graph.

I find women far more attractive than men just looking at them generally. I almost exclusively think about women when I masturbate. I find tits, arse, the curve of a back, etc, all of that is automatically very appealing to me but I have no interest in actually having sex with women. I've done it and just don't get anything out of it no matter how beautiful/sexy/perfect the lady is to me.

I find men (even ones on 'worlds most beautiful men' lists and the like) quite repulsive, especially if they're topless and stylised etc, gross. I can't think about men when I masturbate.

However once I develop an emotional connection to a male (be he celebrity,a fictional character, or a guy I met on AVEN or whatever), once those feelings develop then the guy becomes beautiful to me regardless of what I initially thought of his appearance (even if he seemed ugly to me). When this happens I may actively start desiring sexual intimacy with the guy (because of the emotional feelings) which is something I am unable to desire with women because I can't develop those feelings for them. The type of attraction to a guys appearance I have once these feelings develop is stronger than anything I can experience for women, even if I don't actually want to have sex with the guy. Edit: oh and I still don't get off on thinking about these guys when I masturbate, they just can't make me orgasm in the way thinking about women does.

My 'gender' is that I'm aware I have a female body but I don't feel male or female inside. I'm just a person, or more accurately, a non-gender-specific consiousness inhabiting the body of a human female. I accept that I have a female body and I don't try to change that or anything, I just live with it.

I'm on my phone so can't fill out the graphs, but those are my answers :)

hopeisnotlost

I can't access the graph because of how it's embedded...

hopeisnotlost
Just now, mreid said:

@hopeisnotlost You could use print-screen.

I don't know much about computers...what now?

I'm attracted to femininity. Am feminine mostly. I just love the softer side of things.

Masculinity repulses me.

I really don't care about sex, it's unimportant to me in a relationship. I don't even care if it's romantic or platonic. If you just want to stay... and spend lots of time doing things together... I'll want to cuddle you silly. So yea... it's hard to explain..., and just wanting a person with you. (I just have a really hard time tolerating being alone)

1 hour ago, FictoCannibal. said:

I almost exclusively think about women when I masturbate.

How do you think of them? Vanilla intercourse, kinky stuff...?

hopeisnotlost

My gender:Non-binary

WPGHEdf.jpg

My romantic orientation:

gPqKzup.gif

My aesthetic attraction:

2h6ERtd.gif

1 hour ago, mreid said:

@hopeisnotlost Done. Can you save the pic now?

Oops shit I quoted the wrong comment and I can't get rid of it on my phone lol

51 minutes ago, mreid said:

How do you think of them? Vanilla intercourse, kinky stuff...?

Extreme taboo style sex acts, about as extreme as one can get. It's usually men doing it to them but I can't see the men, I can only see the females and what's happening to them. And they're the most attractive beautiful kinds of females I can think of so it's definitely about the girls and not just the acts themselves. I just have no interest in actually doing those things with girls or having those things done to me!

This is what I came up for now:

My identity (mostly male):
identity.png

My orientation (heteroromantic):

orientation.png

My aesthetic attraction:

aesthetic-attraction.png

The results are roughly, I have to think more to give a more detailed answer, but I don't expect any big changes.

I actually find trying to chart this stuff makes it more confusing for me personally. I'm not saying it has no merit, just that it complicates things for me and seems to be trying to force me to categorise things I generally don't. 

I'm a female-bodied person who has no strong concept of my gender and doesn't present overly femininely, but would almost certainly never be mistaken for a male. I'm fine telling people I'm female, although it means very little to me. I can appreciate anyone's aesthetics regardless of their biological sex or gender identity. I can develop casual crushes on people of pretty much any sex/gender, but I generally connect innately, comfortably and naturally in a romantic and sexual manner only with women, or more specifically, biological females. Thus I identify as gay for practical reasons.

Someone wants to chart that, go for it.

Me +/- more binary:

tD7IqcU.png

My romantic attraction:

kAQUULC.png

My aesthetic attraction:

ond5d76.png

Can I get a yeehaw

I made these public on imgur with no description and they immediately got downvotes, lmao @ the internet and SIGH

Archived