Greetings

Azakel

I'm not vary good at introductions, but here I go.

I'm a 33 year old guy, I would consider myself sexual, I have never been in a relationship before in till a month ago. A friend of mine introduced me to his sister and we started talking and hanging okay, after 2 month I asked her out. At first she said maybe, that she would need some time to think on it and I was okay with this, she explained to me that she is Asexual and that she feels that she falls within the Graysexual or Demisexual, and that she wanted to get to know me better. I was expecting to wait for an answer some months later, but later that night she said we can try this relationship thing. We're moving slow right now because it makes her comfortable.

@Azakel Welcome to AVEN!

I hope things go well for you two.

Coincidentally, I'm also 33 and never had a relationship.
Although in my case that hasn't changed.

ZWughhv.jpg

4 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Is that profile pic from Bungo Stray Dogs?

Yes, it's Osamu Dazai.

And thanks for the greetings. I more a lurker then a poster, so if my post count is low.....^_^

But I am here to learn.

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and saying Hello! The fact that you're on here shows that you really care, which is great! I hope it goes well for the two of you.

You might want to kick things off with Questions About Asexuality, which is a great place to read and get one's head around the basics. There are quite a few sexuals on here in what we call "mixed relationships", where one of the people is asexual (or somewhat close to that). If you want to check out what they have to say, look no further than For Sexual Partners, Friends And Allies! If you want to have a look at the other side of the equation, Asexual relationships is the place to be. I'm sure your input will be greatly appreciated as well!

I know that all of this is a lot to read... take your time to read and explore and to get to know everyone. If you have a question, give us a shout and in the meantime, enjoy yourself on here.

How about some cake?

Black-forest-cake-1-2-Kg-B.jpg?itok=WxfF

Archived