AM I STILL ASEXUAL?

AlunsinaAce95

AlunsinaAce95

HELLO everyone! I am new in this forum. 

Am I NOT ASEXUAL? Previous years during High School I identified myself as HOMOSEXUAL or "BAKLA, BEKI (in Tagalog) or BAYOT(in my mother tongue)" because of IDENTIFYING MYSELF AS A WOMAN who is not aligned with her Genitalia. In the Philippines, once you identify yourself as a woman not aligned to your genitalia, automatically, you are sexual person attracted to the straight male person. When I educated myself further, I learned that GENDER IDENTITY and SEXUAL ORIENTATION is different. So, right now, I am little bit confused because I do not know what is my sexual orientation. Since those orientations deal with attractions,  I do not know what is attraction for me. I do not know what is sexual attraction, romantic attraction and  so on, feels and looks like. 

Well, let's get to the FEMALES. Every FEMALE PERSON I saw, my physiological response is nothing. Even the FEMALES are NUDE and are SO BEAUTIFUL, VERY PRETTY, and VERY SEXY perceived by some heterosexual men, my physiological response is nothing; it seems like "normal" or "meh" or "null"or"neutral". When there is a touched or sensual thing with the WOMAN, still it is NULL. Talking about whether I have a desire to have sex them, my RESPONSE is NO. I DO NOT HAVE INTEREST to have sex with them.

In terms of the MALES, there is a PHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSE (though specific to that MALE person) when I saw them, like butterflies in my chest or heaviness in my body. If the MALE PERSONS especially MODELS are SEXY seems to the point they are just wearing underwear only and some almost naked just only covering their genitalia with their hands and also they are very muscular exuding masculinity, there is still a PHYSIOLOGICAL RESPONSE but EXTENSIVE like heart fluttering or boner. However, talking about whether I want to have SEX with them, actually my MIND says I DO NOT WANT. In fact, I DO NOT HAVE DESIRE TO SEX WITH THEM. It seems like only my Physiology works and is interested towards the Male Person, but my PSYCHOLOGY is NOT. So, I get fluttered or heaviness when I saw male sexy post but no desire for sex.

And yeah, I admit, I am okay for sex. In fact, I experience that ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY to the MALE Persons out of Curiosity. Note: Usually and mostly, they are the ones initiating, not ME. However, before SEX, my hearts flutters so fast implying excitement. Well, once you begin that thing, it seems "illogical" for me but the "excitement" of doing that LOST SUDDENLY without reason. It seems NOTHING, NULL, NEGATIVE, I do not know what would word would correspond for that situation. It is like the "Spark" is lost. And yeah because of that, I have in my mind that I want to stop doing SEX immediately because I lost "desire".

Lastly, I am okay for SEX but in the middle doing that, you lost your "interest" already. It is like you are good in beginning, but in the middle up to the end you stop.

So, my concern is: AM I STILL ASEXUAL ? AM I JUST PART OF THE ASEXUAL SPECTRUM? ARE THOSE SITUATIONS MENTIONED HAVE A HIDDEN ATTRACTION ESPECIALLY TO THE MALES?  TECHNICALLY AM I SELF-DENIAL SEXUAL PERSON ORIENTED TO THE MALES? WHAT WOULD be YOUR IDEA REGARDING THAT SITUATION?

I hope with your response. Thank you so much.

404_DeletedAccount

It sounds like you could be a part of the asexual spectrum. I'd research about it. Since I'm lazy and don't want to tell you a list right now, I did look up if there's anything to help you out with researching. I can't say if it's all correct, if there's mistakes, if they mixed up a definition that goes to a different label, or any of that. BUT you can look up the words online to research if you want or check the comments. It looks like it's pretty well done, though. It talks about both sexual orientation and romantic orientation, it seems. It's also got more than that. Here's the link to what I found: https://www.wattpad.com/291174041-lgbt%2B-guide-asexual-spectrum-identities-part-1/page/2

I hope that helps, good luck!

Welcome to AVEN!

It sounds like you experience Arousal, but do not experience Sexual Attraction, meaning you are Asexual.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Juliatransdress

Welcome to AVEN

Cake for you

unicorn-face-cake-new.jpg

Anthracite_Impreza
1 hour ago, AlunsinaAce95 said:

I DO NOT HAVE DESIRE TO SEX WITH THEM

This is the only part that matters. Aces have no desire to have sex with anyone, no matter how sexy or available they may be.

AlunsinaAce95

Thank you my Fellas for your response.

Archived