Ace relationship videos for Slice of Ace YouTube channel :-)

Slice of Ace

Hi, my name's Daniel, and I run an asexual YouTube channel called Slice of Ace (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vDNqa_MMGI43NAO2C-JJw).

In the coming weeks, I'm going to be doing a three-part video series on asexual relationships. I'm splitting this into ace-ace relationships, ace-allo relationships, and unconventional relationships (QPR, open relationship, polyamory etc.)

So I'm starting with ace-ace relationships. However, I've never been in a relationship with another asexual, so I'm not much of an authority on the topic 😝 So, if you're in, or have experience in, an ace-ace relationship, please fill out the survey below. It can be done anonymously, or if you want, I'll mention you in the video 😊 If for whatever reason you don't like surveys, feel free to comment your answers below, or e-mail them to reklawleinad@gmail.com

Without further ado, the survey in question: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8FGYCRV

PS: if the survey is awful, feel free to tell me how I could improve. I've never made a survey before 🙃

Hi, my name's Daniel, and I run an asexual YouTube channel called Slice of Ace (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vDNqa_MMGI43NAO2C-JJw).

In the coming weeks, I'm going to be doing a three-part video series on asexual relationships (the first video should be up 17/11/18). I'm splitting this into ace-ace relationships, ace-allo relationships, and unconventional relationships (QPR, open relationship, polyamory etc.)

I've already done a survey on ace-ace relationships, which is still running if you want to contribute (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/8FGYCRV). 

But, this second one is on ace-allo relationships, so if you've ever been in a mixed asexual-allosexual relationship (either side) and want to contribute to my video, then feel free to fill out the survey at the bottom of the post. This survey only concerns monogamous relationships, but if you want to contribute experiences from a polyamorous, open or queer platonic relationship, I'll use that in my third video. You can fill it out anonymously or give a name/pseudonym and I'll credit you in the video. Of course, if there are any questions you are uncomfortable answering, just skip them 😊 I'm always open to feedback, so if you have any criticisms, feel free to share them below. Finally, if you are not a fan of surveys, and still want to contribute, I can use comments below as well (just specify if you want to be credited with a name/pseudonym or anonymously) 😊 Anything about ace-allo relationships would be useful, whether it be experiences, difficulties, or advice. 

The survey in question: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/J2F2JD7

I swear this is the last one 😝

hopeisnotlost

My partner is schediaphilic...which one should I take?I feel our experiences are similar to ace-ace relationships but they aren't technically ace.

hopeisnotlost

I just answered my own question...Never mind

hopeisnotlost

Okay i just took it.

Just now, hopeisnotlost said:

Okay i just took it.

Thanks! Glad you sorted the confusion out 😊

hopeisnotlost
Just now, Slice of Ace said:

Thanks! Glad you sorted the confusion out 😊

Feel free to ask me about my relationship if you like.I don't mind

Hi! I just thought I'd let you know (in case you thought no one was reading about your survey), I did come across your first post about your survey in another thread around a week or over a week ago, but, as I seem to be aromantic (and haven't been in any type of relationship), I'm ineligible for your survey.

In case you don't have enough respondents, would looking at and using AVEN's yearly, survey data help?

1 minute ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Hi! I just thought I'd let you know (in case you thought no one was reading about your survey), I did come across your first post about your survey in another thread around a week or over a week ago, but, as I seem to be aromantic (and haven't been in any type of relationship), I'm ineligible for your survey.

In case you don't have enough respondents, would looking at and using AVEN's yearly, survey results help?

Yeah, no problem 😊 

I've had plenty of responses for my first survey, so that's not a problem. Even so, the comment answers are more important for my video, and the public data in the survey is all statistics and stuff (if I remember correctly). Thanks for the suggestion though! 😊

Subscribed to your channel! I'm not currently in a relationship, nor have I been in probably over a year now, but if you have any surveys on PAST relationships for any reason, I'll definitely be able to contribute.

5 minutes ago, oldsoulvocalist said:

Subscribed to your channel! I'm not currently in a relationship, nor have I been in probably over a year now, but if you have any surveys on PAST relationships for any reason, I'll definitely be able to contribute.

Thanks!!! Well, it doesn't have to be a current or recent relationship 😊 If you want to fill in the applicable survey about a past relationship, that's completely fine 

The posts from a similar thread, "Ace-ace relationship survey!" have been merged with this topic. The OP has been informed.

Gareki

Moderator for Asexual Relationships

Hello. I’m a sexual in a mixed relationship, and I took your test. If you have some questions for a more detailed story, feel free to PM me and ask.)

• 2 weeks later...

Aaand the second video (although now there'll be 4 in the series) 

Spoiler

Archived