Opposite of demisexual? And more

Ok so I read that there was a term for someone who is the opposite of a demisexual. I can't remember what it is but they need to be with strangers to have sex with a person. My question is if they get to know the person and become emotionally attached do they lose that sexual attraction and become asexual? How does that work? Or do they just jump to the next person?  

And then this is separate, but I don't think I have sexual attraction per se but I do have the desire but it's only once for about 2 days every couple weeks to months. And the reason I say I don't have sexual attraction per se is because I do think a person is good looking but I don't look at them and think I'd want to be sexually intimate with that person I think about a romantic intimacy and just cuddling and spending time together getting to know each other. Going to places together and having new experiences with each other. So idk if there is something similar to this or if I'm "normal". 

If anyone knows of a term I can look into or give any insight if they go through the same thing that would be greatly appreciated!

hopeisnotlost

Fraysexual was the name of it I believe

letusdeleteouraccounts

They’re called fraysexual. Fray, demi, and lith are all under the gray umbrella. Fraysexual is a person who gradually loses their sexual attraction as they get to know the person better. Lithsexual is a person who loses their sexual attraction when the person expresses that sexual attraction. Their umbrella term, graysexual, is a person who rarely experienced sexual attraction or only experiences it under certain circumstances. These can all also be used on the spectrum of romantic attraction. The other attraction you expressed was aesthetic attraction which is to appreciate someone’s looks

The opposite of demisexual is fraysexual. I suppose everyone's experience is different, but yeah, they  lose sexual attraction once they get to know the person.

Sexual attraction doesn't always have to be based on looking at someone, it can occur in the context of an intimate romantic relationship. So if you only feel desire to be romantically intimate with people and not to be sexually involved with them, you could be asexual.