Genetic Abominations (photos, articles, etc.)

overturn overturn overturn

Well, you don't have to worry about that particular species then. That specie of plant has not been genetically modified by human kind, at least not in a lab. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Beat said:

Well, you don't have to worry about that particular species then. That specie of plant has not been genetically modified by human kind, at least not in a lab. 

Give the facts and proofs. Your words written like this mean nothing

Here's a quick description of the plant:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravenala

https://uses.plantnet-project.org/en/Ravenala_madagascariensis_(PROTA)

Here is a more detailed account of the plant's uses and cultivation. In the genetic resources section, it is stated that no germplasm collection is known, meaning that hybridization is unlikely. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4106185/

Here is a record of the ethnobotanical and economic value of the plant. Its uses do not include anything requiring genetic modification.

http://www.isaaa.org/gmapprovaldatabase/cropslist/default.asp

The ISAAA provides information on genetic modification on a global level. Here is a list of the current genetically modified crops. Ravenala madagascariensis is not included on the list currently (2018), so it has not been genetically modified.

In addition, I can tell you that the process of genetic modification does not involve the soul. Here is an article that explains the process:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK215771/

If I may add, it is also bold to demand proof so defensively when you have responded to my requests that you explain your evidence by simply telling me to look at it, though I grant that your request for evidence is warranted.

Knight of Cydonia

@Dr. Beat No, see, you don't understand. All those facts you just gave are either fake (because CORRUPT scientists don't want you to know the TRUTH) or a symptom of the stupidity of scientists (because it's actually super smart and advanced ancient people who have been doing these genetic modification experiments for centuries before scientists even knew what DNA was). Want proof? Just look at the pictures! That's all the obvious proof that you need! Get outta here with your peer-reviewed journal articles and basic understanding of the well-established history of genetics, that's just weak and flimsy proof and it has NO place in this discussion.

Trial is still on. Everything said will be considered on the final. 

Everyone can share own point of view. With facts. 

I think at this point you may have lost quite a bit of credibility, so the discussion may not be inviting to others. If you change the structure of our argument, however, then perhaps we may continue the discussion.

No changes. We did not lost anything. We are waiting for one important witness to come, who will show all evidences.

6 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

@Sally, as an admod I have to be more careful in what I say. 

Ha.   But I was responding as someone who follows a particular religion and sees absolutely no meaning whatsoever in what the OP is...uh, expounding.  

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

All I'm going to say is that this is the most entertaining thread I've seen in a long while, but i'm not even going to dignify it by adding my pennyworth.

We said all what we wanted here, you can continue to talk with each other if you wish, mock, spit, laugh, give false facts, we don't care.

Person who is bringing the evidence and will confirm our words is on the way.

We finished our job here. We are out of this topic until he comes.

I'm here 😋 😋 😋 😋 

I'm tempted to say, "good luck waiting for someone to come on an asexual site". But I won't say that. :ph34r:

So, I could be very wrong here as I'm no Biblical scholar, but I think HayaH is referring to Jesus when they say they're waiting for a "witness". Just a thought.

I finally saw the pictures you refer to in your post on my Kindle, since for some reason they're not showing up on the computer I'm currently using and my thought isn't genetic manipulation at all, but the way nature tends to symmetry - repeating shapes throughout because why waste a shape that works?

Grain of sand under an Electron Microscope:

6a01053614d678970c012876b81ec9970c-pi

River Rocks:

wbrr0038.jpg A boulder:Glacial_boulder._Nizhnehopersky_Nature_P

An asteroid: hqdefault.jpg

Knight of Cydonia

@fuzzipueo

Yep. Or sometimes it's just evolution (just like leaf bugs and stick bugs would have evolved to look more like leaves and sticks for camouflage, or how plants and animals in the tundra have some similar features like extra insulation to adapt to the colder temperatures), or it really is just coincidence (given there are 2 million known species there are bound to be similarities between some plants and animals). Point being, no genetic modification is required.

(Side note: the reason asteroids look like all those smaller objects is because of how they were formed during the early Solar System's formation, according to the leading theory. They would have started out as dust grains colliding and clumping together, gradually growing larger into rocks, then into boulders, then into what are now known as asteroids! Objects that got even bigger, especially when gravity started taking a role, eventually became the planets.)

Shame on you all. You know that we speak the truth and still are throwing ink, and some possibilities as they are true facts

Today is possible to create fake pages, give false information without any value. It does not mean nothing as the valid proof to this trial. 

But, we want all of it, here. So, you are really welcome to spill everything you want here. On own responsibility.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:29 AM, Dr. Beat said:

In addition, I can tell you that the process of genetic modification does not involve the soul.

So, it means that we are right about trans people telling that only with ''inverted sex gen'' person will be born in body of opposite sex, and as natural genetic variation and modification it is not possible to influence the soul of someone to feel as transgender.

In our other topic, ''experts'' are against your words here. They claim trans phenomenon is result of genetic mutation on the soul, and it means mind illness, what is not true. 

And we claim the same, genetic can't influence on the soul, and if ravenala is experiment, peacock's soul is trapped '' in the wrong body'' (parallel case as trans gender phenomenon).

In addition, so many years ago, highly inspired, we made one drawing. It was the woman's body with insectoid head, and we named it "The children who are born out of such relationships'', not understanding the sense in that time. The sense is, even if all in genetic follows processes about many of you are talking, why you don't find cause and stop these modifications, when someone's mind is not according to their bodies? 

No, greed and selfishness has no measure, and you will still make experiments which will lead to disasters, not consulting directions given in Bible, for example, influencing on food, etc.

You are creating ''monsters'', in the future.

You all are gamblers with life, caring only for money which will give you adrenaline to feel your dead souls alive. Human beings are only cattle for you.

21 hours ago, Una Salus Victus said:

I think we're all half entertained of the ridiculousness, the other half is probably getting close to over it.

I'm actually quite enjoying reading the convo, I'm just trying to skim over the insults because without those, the convo on both sides is actually quite interesting (to me anyway) regardless of what one believes :) 

A questions for wise people who know the matter: 

Can food which we consume influence on metabolism of human, and cause genetic modifications (in future)?

As some of you are speaking about evolution, and how it all happens through evolution, please explain how  we all are possibly infected with illnesses (illnesses as causes that something will be possible modified in time or next generations) simply bringing this material unconsciously with us?

From where it started and how it started?

But explain it on simple ways, that everyone can understand. This is not quite scientific discussion, and it's open for all

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, HayaH said:

... gamblers with life, caring only for money which will give you adrenaline to feel your dead souls alive. Human beings are only cattle for you.

I totally agree with that. 😊

Food consumption can cause mutations. This can take many generations though.  It explains why some races are more sensitive to alcohol than others. If the historical diet involved cereals and apples these were liable to ferment during the early stages of the digestive process, producing alcohol, which the liver evolved to metabolise. Where the primary diet involved different foods this didn't happen, resulting in increased sensitivity to alcohol. 

There are other examples both in humans and other species, such as bacteria which have evolved to digest plastics and oils 

15 minutes ago, Thea2 said:

^^ very interesting.

Yes, it is. We said that we want to cooperate with people (use their knowledge and interact with our knowledge and ideas) and lead an investigation, about serious matters, but many mocked without reasons.

We wish to share the verses from the Biblical prophecies, connected with what @Skycaptain said, about consumption which can cause genetic mutations:

29“In those days, it will no longer be said:

‘The fathers have eaten sour grapes,

and this has set the children’s teeth on edge.’

30Instead, each will die* for his own iniquity. If anyone eats the sour grapes, his own teeth will be set on edge. (Jeremiah 31: 30)

As we see, die* can mean figuratively here, and it means that humankind really is bringing some genetic code which influences on offspring. It's difficult to apply prophecies on modern times and language, but we are trying to explain and give more insights on this subject. We are researching about way out from possible catastrophe (and level of catastrophe which is already now ). Researching Word of God and connecting it practically on life today (with science and other kind of knowledge), searching for direction to get out from crisis. 

Whole humankind is in it involved. 

And it really can sound supernatural, or SF, like trying to find what is ''kryptonite'' on the Earth, which is weakening Superman, to be a superman. And we think that we all are created to be a supermen, but we don't know how 

Right, it's pretty obvious you're never ever going to change your argument and you're just going to continue to use a circular argument that says you're right because you're right. Who needs actual knowledge of basic biology before attempting to have an argument anyway? Though I encourage you to continue to convolute your statement further and then claim that people are mocking you and that we just don't understand and will pay someday. It makes the thread very interesting. I gave you sources to examine and you pretty much called them fake, so I realize that no amount of evidence I could provide will ever do anything. 

14 hours ago, Thea2 said:

From the song, “Cause when love is gone ...”

This connects with Tao Te Ching (Lin Yutang translation https://terebess.hu/english/tao/yutang.html ) #38

“After Tao is lost ... 

Thea, Wonderful! You recognized the root of the ''song message'', and we did not know it until now. Wonderful enlightenment!

Thank you.

Do you have links or explanation what is ''li'' or ''superior li'', and some other therms used here (where or how we can find explanations and meanings of therms about this philosophy and wisdom?)

Archived