Genetic Abominations (photos, articles, etc.)

overturn overturn overturn

We don't understand why so many negative reactions on our previous thoughts published in our topic "Trans people as proof of God's existence or genetic experiment'', when it's well known that science is involved in genetic experiments for a centuries ago. It's not something new, but now, when technology is developed, it can be applied in everything, and profiteers just care for selfish material gains, not interested for consequences and possible causes of degeneration. It's the violence above human nature and nature as it is.

Now look at these photos:

This is common banana tree

Photo

This is the peacock

Photo:

This is ravanala madagascarensis (edit: the result of crossing genes of peacock and banana plant, tree, however it's called)

Photo:Photo:Photo:

This is the head of peacock:Photo:Photo:

This is the seed of ravenala madagaskarensis:

Photo:Photo:Photo:

Now, who can explain such ''coincidence'', between obvious similarities? This is obvious proof of crossing genes of plants and animals.

How can science explain abominable creation of this animism? This is called ''creating the dryads'', and imagine how implanted soul (awareness) of this poor animal, feels imprisoned in the tree?!

There are articles published decades ago:

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/16/science/human-genes-turn-plants-into-factories-for-medicines.html

The article as it originally appeared. 

''turning living creatures into chemical factories'' has obvious benefits, but that ''the environmental and ethical implications have not been explored.'' (from the article)

Now, let's see the testimony of the prophet Isaiah, chapter 66:

But whoever sacrifices a bull
    is like one who kills a person,
and whoever offers a lamb
    is like one who breaks a dog’s neck;
whoever makes a grain offering
    is like one who presents pig’s blood,
and whoever burns memorial incense
    is like one who worships an idol.
They have chosen their own ways,
    and they delight in their abominations;
so I also will choose harsh treatment for them
    and will bring on them what they dread.
For when I called, no one answered,
    when I spoke, no one listened.
They did evil in my sight
    and chose what displeases me.”

It's well known that almost no one sacrifice animals today, but human eats animals, grains, and smoke tobacco.

Comparison ''sacrificing bull is like killing the person'' means that human and animal genes are added as well in the food what we consume, in grains too! (and we already gave the example for tobacco, potato, etc, in article above).

And now, what science is creating of humanity? A cannibals. And imagine how it will reflect on next generations.

If testimony of prophet is not given, that God personally will stop this, we don't see how common people who are not rich will survive. God did not create life for rich persons only, to use their money and power, and experiment on the rest of the world for own benefits. Those rich monsters will be punished. They are committing violence on humanity and nature, from greed and own sick mind.

Edit:

Important comments, opinion of expert in genetic : similarity only can be possible if it is GM (as we said). Now scientist can examine the plant, and find or not find genes of peacock in ravenala. But we are sure they will find it (our personal opinion). 

Other added comment explains sources which we examined, but not elaborated in this topic, yet. 

I think... you're really reaching to prove whatever message you're trying to send...

@The Dryad

Few years ago, we broke into the secret code (it was changed next day after we published our first thoughts and impressions and wanted to take screenshots as the proof). Code referred to check up a certain groups:

Sinhalese

Malagasy

Maltese

Haitian Creole

Japanese

English

And Phoenicians. And we investigate and found so many facts and connections. It's masonry (principle to build something and embed hidden content into the structure, what will cause disaster in future times)

It was published few years ago over other site, but our account was destroyed. Still, our knowledge is in our mind, we are not speaking from yesterday, without involved in matter very deeply. 

And it's all very complex...

The matter is about, how the world can prove crimes if they yet did not happen in future?

Why those people who are gods in some way, don't care for humanity, only for own greed, power, and material gain.

They are constructing future disasters without taking responsibility. We wish to show it, how much it's possible.

Knight of Cydonia
On 11/6/2018 at 10:28 AM, HayaH said:

This is obvious proof of crossing genes of plants and animals.

No, it's not.

Those blue peacocks you're talking about were first discovered in 1758. If you honestly believe scientists were not only in on this huge conspiracy to create peacocks using plants, but also had the technology to do so, then I don't know what to tell you. 

Same being said about makings plants using animals. The ravenala plant has been known about longer than peacocks have been so you can't use peacocks to explain them.

There are 2 million known species alive today. Similarities in appearance between plants and animals are bound to happen. Either through coincidence, or evolution (e.g. animals evolving to be better camouflaged with their environment). Although I know you continue to refuse the enormous amount of evidence for evolution so I'm not even sure why I'm trying anymore

1 hour ago, HayaH said:

... There are articles published decades ago:

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/01/16/science/human-genes-turn-plants-into-factories-for-medicines.html

The article as it originally appeared. 

''turning living creatures into chemical factories'' has obvious benefits, but that ''the environmental and ethical implications have not been explored.'' (from the article) ...

Thank you for posting this, very interesting. 

A banana isn't even a tree for a start. 

At the end of the day, as others have said, evolution has caused different species to mimic one another. 

As for genetically engineering plants to produce medicines, what's new? Most foodstuffs have been created by hybridisising, grafting etc. 

5 minutes ago, Knight of Cydonia said:

Those blue peacocks you're talking about were first discovered in 1758. If you honestly believe scientists were not only in on this huge conspiracy to create peacocks using plants, but also had the technology to do so, then I don't know what to tell you. 

What a nonsense you are speaking? They created plants with animal or human genes, as it's all published and clear in our post, and scientist talked about it by themselves (read the article).

If you are mason, it's clear why you speak against our words. You are trying to throw the ink and make confusion. We have enough experience to see through the comments. And we fought in our past with the most intelligent people on the world, and gained experiences and understanding about all their actions. From mockery, trying to make confusions, bluffing, etc.

We gave the facts and examples in our post. Everyone can see what he wants, but telling that our facts are ''imagination'' after seeing pics and reading articles, knowing human history seeing what is happening now with humanity, is enough for everyone who is wise, to see. And who can see will see something abnormal.

Hide behind ''evolution'', we don't mind what anyone wants to think. We posted testimony from the Bible, and you say that prophet is lying. That's enough for us.

2 minutes ago, HayaH said:

. We posted testimony from the Bible, and you say that prophet is lying.

That might also be a true statement. 

55 minutes ago, HayaH said:

What a nonsense you are speaking? They created plants with animal or human genes, as it's all published and clear in our post, and scientist talked about it by themselves (read the article) ...

Yes, I noticed that, @Knight of Cydonia turned it around, made it into something you did not say.

29 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

... As for genetically engineering plants to produce medicines, what's new? Most foodstuffs have been created by hybridisising, grafting etc. 

True. 

1 hour ago, HayaH said:

... The matter is about, how the world can prove crimes if they yet did not happen in future?

... They are constructing future disasters without taking responsibility ...

This is the risk.

Knight of Cydonia
7 hours ago, HayaH said:

What a nonsense you are speaking? They created plants with animal or human genes, as it's all published and clear in our post, and scientist talked about it by themselves (read the article).

You said

This is obvious proof of crossing genes of plants and animals. How can science explain abominable creation of this animism? This is called ''creating the dryads'', and imagine how implanted soul (awareness) of this poor animal, feels imprisoned in the tree?!

BEFORE you even started talking about your article, what you've written is clearly in the context of talking about the peacock and the tree. Therefore it was clear to me that you were referring to the peacock example as the "obvious proof". I stand by my statement that the peacocks are not obvious proof of crossing genes of plants and animals.

All I was arguing was that neither peacocks nor the palm leaves are the result of genetic experiments of crossing animals with plants. I stated the fact that peacocks were first discovered in 1758 as evidence of this, as I can't imagine how one could believe that technology was advanced enough in the 1700's to be able to create a whole new species of bird using plants, and going the other direction those palm leaves have likely been known about far longer than we've known about peacocks so that would be unreasonable too.

If that wasn't your intention then I think you should work on clarifying your post. I never even mentioned the article at all in my own post.

7 minutes ago, Thea2 said:

Yes, I noticed that, @Knight of Cydonia turned it around, made it into something you did not say.

@Knight of CydoniaCydonia

Literally just told facts, there was no twisting of words or turning anything around, but actually someone making sense for once. There was literally no mental gymnastics one had to play to even understand what this person was trying to say.

Just now, Thea2 said:

HayaH did not say this. 

It was implied that some genetic tinkering was done for both the plant and the peacock so that they resemble each other, or one resembles the other, same difference.

1 hour ago, Knight of Cydonia said:

... Those blue peacocks you're talking about were first discovered in 1758. If you honestly believe scientists were not only in on this huge conspiracy to create peacocks using plants, but also had the technology to do so, then I don't know what to tell you. 

It matters because it makes the argument a red herring.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say, but I know that that isn't how you prove things with science. There's a lot of evidence that you need missing from your argument and there's a lot of holes n your logic. I'm not saying that your theory of divine intervention in relation to evolution is false because I don't have any reason to say no. I can't say there's not a god or anything and that's been a theory for centuries. Heck, I kind of believe it, but don't have any way to prove it. Similarities in organisms that aren't closely related are called homoplasy. They show up in part due to convergent evolution, which happens when two unrelated things have similar traits for dealing with similar environments. Or it could be coincidence. The fact some plant as animals have slightly similar forms and colors, however, isn't a basis to argue intelligent design on. In addition, some qestions: What secret code are you referring to? Who did you speak to in the past about this ('the most intelligent people in the world')? Who are the masons you refer to? The Freemasons? I can tell you about them. Why would they be trying to obscure you? Lots of the same genes can be found in all sort of species from bacteria to humans. We have models of this in the form of phylogenetic trees and genome maps. 

We offered few sources:

to believe to own eyes (seeing photos)

to see what science says about it (in article)

to see testimony from the Bible (who is religious, to understand)

It's the choice of anyone to think about it on own way, choose to believe to facts we gave, or to refuse them.

9 minutes ago, HayaH said:

We offered few sources:

It's the choice of anyone to think about it on own way, choose to believe to facts we gave, or to refuse them.

This post makes it for me much clearer how to understand your posts. 😊

4 minutes ago, Thea2 said:
14 minutes ago, HayaH said:

We offered few sources:

This post makes it for me much clearer how to understand your posts. 😊

Simply, we offer the choices, observing from many angles, and make it ''spheric''. 

We also added mythological explanation what means ''creating the dryad'' and how mythology reflects on reality of life today.

Our thoughts are hard understandable, because most of people have just linear thinking, but we are showing how thought is created to be used. 

We offered few sources:

Your ideas..... aren't exactly crazy, but they're not well supported.

The photos you posted show genetic variation (yes, we've spoken on this subject before), since everything on Earth is related, it's not that far out there that you would find similar patterns in similar environments.

The article is disturbing, but no less disturbing than what Monsanto currently does, I've heard rumors of animal cloning and such as well, but it's not shocking that this would happen, but it doesn't prove that peacocks and that specific plant we're spliced together to mimic one another, if you had just posted the article without the pictures you would have been ten times more credible.

7 minutes ago, HayaH said:

... We also added mythological explanation what means ''creating the dryad'' and how mythology reflects on reality of life today ...

Yes, I noticed that and found it illuminating. 😊

@The Dryad

We are showing strange connections, which look really abnormal. It's not exact proof, but way of thinking in many directions in the same time, touching different sources of knowledge, from mythology, religion, history, science, observing current times and penetrating through all informations into the future.

For now, God offers the best solution how to be saved from all what is happening, and stop possible consequences for such unethical experiments. It's our first choice, and only (our personal point of view).

We just think, this is one of the most important questions for entire humanity, and wise people who have the power should resolve it.

But they won't, all is corrupted.

Just now, HayaH said:

@The Dryad

We are showing strange connections, which look really abnormal. It's not exact proof, but way of thinking in many directions in the same time, touching different sources of knowledge, from mythology, religion, history, science, observing current times and penetrating through all informations into the future.

For now, God offers the best solution how to be saved from all what is happening, and stop possible consequences for such unethical experiments. It's our first choice, and only (our personal point of view).

We just think, this is one of the most important questions for entire humanity, and wise people who have the power should resolve it.

But they won't, all is corrupted.

.......it doesn't look strange or abnormal if you understand the purpose of why genetic variation, mutation, and evolution exists. Peacocks most likely have natural predators in the wild and these are the plants they decided to try to blend in with for survival purposes, very similar to what African cranes do as well in retrospect to the very similar bushes they live in.

So...are you going to start saying that tree frogs are poisonous because of some nefariously evil plot to kill people? Or that chameleons started changing colors because scientists rewired them to be that way?

23 minutes ago, The Dryad said:

So...are you going to start saying that tree frogs are poisonous because of some nefariously evil plot to kill people? Or that chameleons started changing colors because scientists rewired them to be that way?

How you get this thought from our post, is unclear to us. We don't see connection of our post and what you say. 

One thing is having natural variations, other thing is cause an intentional variation in scientific way. It's unnatural. 

What we are talking is explained in Leviticus 17:14 

The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, 'You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.' So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

It explains use of genes of animals, implanting their souls into plants on that way, or human genes too. It means abomination.

There's no vegan on the planet.

10 minutes ago, HayaH said:

How you get this thought from our post, is unclear to us. We don't see connection of our post and what you say. 

One thing is having natural variations, other thing is cause an intentional variation in scientific way. It's unnatural. 

You're making the argument that something that is a natural variation, could be a scientific manipulation, I was just wondering if you were going to....disclose any other...genetic manipulations that scientists apparently made.

Knight of Cydonia
1 hour ago, Thea2 said:

HayaH did not say this. 

Either HayaH was saying that scientists took peacock genes and put them into a plant to create ravanala madagascarensis, or took ravanala madagascarensis genes and put them into a bird to create a peacock. Or scientists created both and that's why they look similar. Either way, I stand by saying that them having some similar qualities is not "obvious proof of crossing genes of plants and animals", and I find any of these ideas unreasonable.

I'm curious, do you see things like dogs as "unnatural"? Dogs have been selectively bred since prehistory. That's not "natural variation" but rather intentional, caused by human intervention, to get particular traits out of different breeds.

8 minutes ago, Knight of Cydonia said:

I'm curious, do you see things like dogs as "unnatural"? Dogs have been selectively bred since prehistory. That's not "natural variation" but rather intentional, caused by human intervention, to get particular traits out of different breeds.

There is complaint written in Bible about it:

You shall not bring the fee of a prostitute or the wages of a dog into the house of  your God in payment for any vow, for both of these are an abomination to your God. (Deuteronomy 23:18)

If it's written, it's written with a reason.

31 minutes ago, HayaH said:

What we are talking is explained in Leviticus 17:14 

The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, 'You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.' So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community.

It explains use of genes of animals, implanting their souls into plants on that way, or human genes too. It means abomination.

There's no vegan on the planet.

.....from Creation when Adam and Eve were created, the Garden of Eden was a paradise, not just for the humans but also for the animals, God told us that we were only to eat plants then, and he's always meant it, that's why we get sick when we 'consume blood' as you say, but seemingly it's a miracle when we eat plants....like God said we were meant to. This sect of Judaism in that referenced time period was vegetarian...so who ever went against God's word was a stranger to them because they didn't follow the groups ways.

It doesn't prelude to some type of weird manipulation of nature by scientists, but rather warning people not to go against the rules of the group.

Also... I'm pretty sure I'm vegan, I'm real, I exist, therefore at least one vegan exists, so... there's at least one vegan on the planet.

Archived