Looking for an interviewee

Hello everyone! I was not sure on where I should be posting this. I am looking for an interviewee that is asexual or has knowledge about asexual people. I am doing this for a school paper and everything will be anonymous. If you can offer some help or know someone who is willing to do an interview, please contact me. Thanks for looking! 

What type and length of interview? Voice, text, 50 questions, ...? Would you mind sharing the questions, or at least a few of them?

I'm sure you'll find someone!

Biblioromantic

Yes, I'd definitely want to know more before I'd consider offering myself as a possible candidate. What type of interview are we talking about? In person? Over the phone? Email? Instant messaging? Private message via AVEN? And how many questions are we talking about here? 10 questions or 100 questions? One question at a time, or will you be giving your interviewee a list of questions all at once? What is the scope of the questions you're interested in asking? Do you want to know about asexuality in general, or one person's experience of a particular portion of it? No two people's experiences are the same, and a random person might not even have experience with the topic you wish to ask about.

I'd also want to know about you, @Oreoos. What kind of school? Are you a middle school/junior high student, or is this for a graduate school thesis paper? How many people have you interviewed, and do you plan to interview even more asexuals in the future for this project? What steps have you taken to protect the anonymity of the interviewee? Will the person you interview be able to review and/or approve your paper before you submit it?

letusdeleteouraccounts

I would love to be an interviewee. I’ve done hours of research to learn about asexuality and dispel any myths I came across. It also might be good to have multiple interviewees because of the myths and misinformation that floats around the asexual community. I see it all the time

• Like 1

@Oreoos Welcome to AVEN!

If it's online, I'm willing and flexible.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Hey there! I'd love to be an interviewee. I'm free pretty much any time, and if you want, you can contact me through discord. Just let me know. Although I don't have much experience with the ace community itself, I can always share my stories! :)

It would be good if the OP gave some sort of credentials.  I think its fine if they are a student, or reporter, or whatever, but probably best for it to be clear.  

Also of course they have to be aware that whoever they interview can only talk about their *own* feelings which may not match those of other people who identify as asexual.