Recommended Posts

Kumoku

Here's an identity I found that might help others out!

 

Cupiogex: pronounced q-pee-oh-gh-ex

 

Someone who is sexuallly exclusively attracted to the same sex, but is willing to participate in sexual activities with other genders/sexes (despite no sexual attraction for them).

 

Considered apart of the cupiosexual community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salmiakki

Wouldn't that just be homosexual? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alejandrogynous

So... gay? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthracite_Impreza

... or an open-minded gay?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CBC

No. Sweet Jesus no.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nanogretchen4

Homoflexible is catchier and in wide enough use that people can just google it if you don't want to get into a long explanation. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CBC
On 11/6/2018 at 1:29 PM, nanogretchen4 said:

Homoflexible is catchier and in wide enough use that people can just google it if you don't want to get into a long explanation. 

Not to mention that the meaning is blatantly obvious from the composition of the word itself.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FictoCannibal.

Also according to the people who use the term cupiosexual, the label is part of the 'ace umbrella' ..So these very normal gay people who sometimes have straight sex are also asexual :P

 

I love how the ace spectrum encompasses almost the entire sexual population! ^_^

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthracite_Impreza
5 hours ago, FictoCannibal. said:

I love how the ace spectrum encompasses almost the entire sexual population

We're now at the point where those of us who just, ya know, don't want sex will have to come up with a new word for ourselves *sigh*

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Loner4ever

Reads like bisexual and a-romantic toward the other than same sexes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FictoCannibal.
4 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

We're now at the point where those of us who just, ya know, don't want sex will have to come up with a new word for ourselves *sigh*

Didn't you know? Everyone is included under the ace spectrum except those who don't actually have an innate desire to connect sexually with others. Don't know what's up with those people but they need to find their own community and stop cramping the asexy style. It's all about the sex here baby :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anthracite_Impreza
26 minutes ago, FictoCannibal. said:

Didn't you know? Everyone is included under the ace spectrum except those who don't actually have an innate desire to connect sexually with others. Don't know what's up with those people but they need to find their own community and stop cramping the asexy style. It's all about the sex here baby :P

full.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now