Cupiogex

MoraDollie

Here's an identity I found that might help others out!

Cupiogex: pronounced q-pee-oh-gh-ex

Someone who is sexuallly exclusively attracted to the same sex, but is willing to participate in sexual activities with other genders/sexes (despite no sexual attraction for them).

Considered apart of the cupiosexual community.

Anthracite_Impreza

... or an open-minded gay?

No. Sweet Jesus no.

nanogretchen4

Homoflexible is catchier and in wide enough use that people can just google it if you don't want to get into a long explanation. 

On 11/6/2018 at 1:29 PM, nanogretchen4 said:

Homoflexible is catchier and in wide enough use that people can just google it if you don't want to get into a long explanation. 

Not to mention that the meaning is blatantly obvious from the composition of the word itself.

Also according to the people who use the term cupiosexual, the label is part of the 'ace umbrella' ..So these very normal gay people who sometimes have straight sex are also asexual :P

I love how the ace spectrum encompasses almost the entire sexual population! ^_^

Anthracite_Impreza
5 hours ago, FictoCannibal. said:

I love how the ace spectrum encompasses almost the entire sexual population

We're now at the point where those of us who just, ya know, don't want sex will have to come up with a new word for ourselves *sigh*

Reads like bisexual and a-romantic toward the other than same sexes.

4 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

We're now at the point where those of us who just, ya know, don't want sex will have to come up with a new word for ourselves *sigh*

Didn't you know? Everyone is included under the ace spectrum except those who don't actually have an innate desire to connect sexually with others. Don't know what's up with those people but they need to find their own community and stop cramping the asexy style. It's all about the sex here baby :P

Anthracite_Impreza
26 minutes ago, FictoCannibal. said:

Didn't you know? Everyone is included under the ace spectrum except those who don't actually have an innate desire to connect sexually with others. Don't know what's up with those people but they need to find their own community and stop cramping the asexy style. It's all about the sex here baby :P

full.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 6:29 PM, nanogretchen4 said:

That's a pretty good way of putting it.

Willing to participate in certain sexual activities implies doing it without attraction, which makes it completely separate from sexual orientation.

Ms. Carolynne

You sure it doesn't have anything to do with this guy?

latest?cb=20091016032318

Seriously though, homoflexible has this covered.

Anthracite_Impreza
50 minutes ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

You sure it doesn't have anything to do with this guy?

latest?cb=20091016032318

Seriously though, homoflexible has this covered.

I thought I was the only one who knew that game existed!! :o

Ms. Carolynne
Just now, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I thought I was the only one who knew that game existed!! :o

I played the one on Nintendo 64. I actually wasn't aware of the rest of the series, which is odd, we had a PlayStation.

I was young though, and I hadn't yet developed much interest in videogames, so it didn't occur to me that there were other Gex games. Still weird that we didn't own them, as my older siblings really liked Gex 64.

Anthracite_Impreza
3 minutes ago, Ms. Carolynne said:

I played the one on Nintendo 64. I actually wasn't aware of the rest of the series, which is odd, we had a PlayStation.

I was young though, and I hadn't yet developed much interest in videogames, so it didn't occur to me that there were other Gex games. Still weird that we didn't own them, as my older siblings really liked Gex 64.

I had it on PS1, ah the good old days.

Archived