I'm 140 years old!

Squirrel Combat

Squirrel Combat

So, a fellow Avenite brought to my attention that I am not 29 but actually about 140 years old. 

I'll take some cake.

I don't like disclosing my age, so if I am asked I will often say that I am 162 Mercury years old or 3 and a quarter Jupiter years old. Strangely enough it seems to irritate people! 

19 minutes ago, Squirrel Combat said:

So, a fellow Avenite brought to my attention that I am not 29 but actually about 140 years old. 

I'll take some cake.

Isn't that a chipmunk on your pp and not a squirrel?

Squirrel Combat
Just now, Lonely Leafeon said:

Isn't that a chipmunk on your pp and not a squirrel?

WE WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE THE LEGITIMACY OF CHIPMUNKS!!

everywhere and nowhere

I sometimes feel like I'm different ages simultaneously. I always remain a child to some extent - I mean, I really enjoy some books, films and games for children, and I still love my plush tigers (paticularly Paul, 36 years old this Christmas - he's the reason for my tigermania*). But I sometimes feel old... I mean, I'm interested in history, I don't feel 120 years or so to be "long ago".

Plus... I kinda never identified as "young". I just always had some kind of prejudice, silly equating youth with immaturity. So I mostly jumped from identifying as "child" to identifying as "someone who isn't old". ;)

* Paul is a Czechoslovakia-produced, Warsaw-bought humanoid plush tiger (I mean, he has a doll-like posture - he has arms and legs, not four paws and he "walks" upright). Bought at the Czech center in Warsaw by my father and then given to me on Christmas 1982. I was 1,5 years old and so... well, my parents told me that "he's a tiger" and the presence of a plush tiger influenced me so that I became a big cat lover for life. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Enzic said:

Im confused.

I think this is converting human years to squirrel years. Google's telling me that one human year is about 5 squirrel years, so 28 human years is 140 squirrel years. Or I could be completely wrong 😁.

@Squirrel Combat: Congrats on your 140th birthday!

Image result for squirrel cake

RoseGoesToYale

I bring you the cake of your youth

il_570xN.525603186_pzwx.jpg

I'm older than born, younger than dead.

Happy Squirrel Birthday!

59fac3c433a07c9cfbac1b5214ed6366.jpg

Janus the Fox

I'm only just over 1 Saturn year old :o

Congratulations.  What is your secret to long life?

Squirrel Combat

Nuts. Lots of nuts.

With my relatives, I should live forever, then.

Archived