In need of some advice/insight

PurpleAce3

Hi I've never posted on here before so I don't know if I'm doing this right but I need some help with finding out my sexuality.

I'm an 18 and female and I've been in my only relationship for 7 months now (with a male partner). Since I can remember I've always been a bit weird with sex, I never wanted to do it, thought it was a bit of a strange concept and just wasn't at all interested. Since I was 15 I've liked 3 people in a romantic way (2 male 1 female) but never in a sexual way. I get turned on in sexual situations and enjoy self pleasure. I've had sex and engaged in sexual activity multiple times with my current boyfriend and I've never enjoyed it or had an orgasm. I find myself attracted to both sexes in the same way and despite loving my boyfriend, I would like to be in a relationship with a female and see if I enjoy sexual things with her.

I just don't know what my sexuality would be because I don't enjoy sex with men but am attracted to them and I am attracted to women in the same way but don't know if I would enjoy sex with them. Is this just because of my young age and things will all make sense in the future or am I going to be confused forever? I would really appreciated anybody's help or insight. Thanks

@PurpleAce3 Welcome to AVEN!

Your feelings might change in the future, but in my opinion, you're never too young.

You say you've never desired sex? That sounds Asexual to me.

And being romantically attracted to both sexes would mean you're Biromantic as well.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,
ZWughhv.jpg

ForensicAwkwardness

Some aces lke the pleasure of sex, but still are not attracted to people sexually. It sounds like you are ace or asexual, but it okay to change your mind if you expirence other things as well. 

Also you might be biromantic, but again this can change. 

:)

Archived