Ace and Aro Book

TAAP

Hi!

I'm Isabel, a member of the aces group in DC. I am a board member and co-founder of The Asexual Awareness Project (TAAP), an ace activist group. We're trying to write a book on asexuality and aromanticism that is geared towards people who work with asexual and/or aromantic people in a professional setting — i.e. mental health professionals, doctors, guidance counselors, volunteers/employees at LGBTQ+ centers, etc.

We aim to make this book representative of a diverse range of experiences, and in order to do that, we are looking for asexual and/or aromantic people who might be willing to take a survey to share their experiences; either in the form of direct quotes or as a reference for our own writing. This is the survey link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiwnsg0mCDRD3uSN6Z70tarC7O4RbOK2ZRjrE5nCTmX_i4fA/viewform. We absolutely guarantee anonymity to anyone taking the survey.

I'd be happy to talk to you about this more - you can email TAAP at asexualawarenessproject@gmail.com, or ask any questions in this forum, and I'll answer them!

Hope to talk to you soon!

-Isabel

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

The survey is great, I'm glad to help if needed and to answer questions as well. I'm part of an organization that is a club to help those who are part of the LGBT community on top of being asexual. Feel free to message me if needed!

Thanks

~WinterDragon 

• 1 month later...
AroaceScriptette

This sounds really interesting and i am glad i can be a small part of it :)

Archived