Asexual rings

Coily the Spring Sprite

I'm using a little black elastic band, those small one that are meant for braids hahaha serves well for now x'D 

I have worn a hematite ring on my right middle finger for at least a decade. Most ignorant people either ask if I'm gay or I'm into crystals/minerals. I've grown tired of explaining for 30 years why I'm not married. Just wear whatever you are inclined to wear and don't apologize for it or even explain it. We don't go around asking people why they have sex, gay, str8, or otherwise. Don't explain, just be.

AFlyingPiglet

I'm 46 and I wear a black ring all the time and have done for nearly 10 years. It's like a body part!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/25/2018 at 5:31 PM, AllyK said:

I really want to buy one but I can't find one I like. I like very subtle things so I wanted a really thin simple one (like 1mm)... Any suggestions?

Amazon has a nice thin titanium one that I wear daily it's dainty and simple

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 48  i wear a , silicone black ring at work and at home or out i wear a steel black ring with a purple stripe feels normal to wear it and i feel  weird with out it like I'm missing a article of clothes.

On 11/25/2018 at 8:51 PM, Sleepy Otter said:

I have been wearing one since June, without realizing the significance (just realized I am asexual a couple weeks ago and am 41)

Hi, I’m also 41 and only realised a couple of weeks ago that I’m Asexual.  What made you realise that you were Asexual?

Custard Cream

I just got one today. It's a black stainless steel wedding band and I love it.  Not sure how durable it will be, but it will do for now!

On 1/1/2019 at 6:57 PM, Park3764 said:

Hi, I’m also 41 and only realised a couple of weeks ago that I’m Asexual.  What made you realise that you were Asexual?

I was doing research after a societal pressure breakdown and stumbled onto this site and read the checklist.  Then I thought about it as it pertained to my life and all of the dots connected.  I am making it sound simpler than it was, but that is basically how it happened.  If I hadn't come across this site, I would still be thinking something was wrong with me because I don't date, and while I do meet interesting men from time to time, I don't want to do anything intimate with them.  I did realize that before, but thought something was wrong with me.  I couldn't figure out why some women just go gaga in a room full of men and I didn't get it.

rainbowwahine

Bought an inexpensive but elegant tungsten ring I wear with pride every single day. No one has ever asked me about it, but somehow it feels really nice to me to represent in this subtle way. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 8:13 PM, Coily the Spring Sprite said:

I've ordered one and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I am way more anxious to get it than I expected to be. 

How is it?

On 1/11/2019 at 6:28 AM, GoneForGood said:

That's so pretty!

If I ever did this I know it will cause questions since I wear no jewelry at all.

Coily the Spring Sprite
1 hour ago, batsy8 said:

How is it?

I like it. I don't wear jewelry and figured it would take a while to get used to it, but as soon as I slipped it on  it felt natural. The only time I take it off is when I put lotion on my hands. Only a couple of people have mentioned it but no one has asked anything about it or any meanings.

• 2 weeks later...
imnotafreakofnature!

This is the one I wear - not every day, but most days.

AMSENC Jewish Star of David Ring for Men's Women Stainless Steel Christmas Ring Size: 6-13 (White, 8)

imnotafreakofnature!

King Will Dragon 5mm Green Carbon Fiber Black Celtic Dragon Tungsten Carbide Ring Comfort Fit Wedding Band 10.5 Not Ace colors, but I plan on getting this one for St. Pat's Day next month. 😎

imnotafreakofnature!
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:30 AM, Dreamsexual said:

Right middle finger, yes?

Im tempted to get a tattoo rather than a ring.

I've thought about that, too, but I've read that tattoos on your fingers don't last - they would have to be re-done every few weeks. Something about the nature of the skin on your fingers that just doesn't allow a tattoo to stay. I don't know how true it is, but that's what I've read. If I'm wrong, I hope someone will correct me, because I really would be interested in having it done. But I'm not going to pay that kind of money for something that won't be permanent.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Just come to a realisation about my black ring.

It's a Lalique glass one and it has 6 knots in it. 

It just occurred to me....in the 9 years I was sexually active, I had 6 partners! How random and fitting.

Custard Cream
13 minutes ago, chandrakirti said:

Just come to a realisation about my black ring.

It's a Lalique glass one and it has 6 knots in it. 

It just occurred to me....in the 9 years I was sexually active, I had 6 partners! How random and fitting.

Knots as a representation of sexual partners seems strangely fitting!

• 3 weeks later...
Effectricis
On 10/25/2018 at 4:31 PM, AllyK said:

I really want to buy one but I can't find one I like. I like very subtle things so I wanted a really thin simple one (like 1mm)... Any suggestions?

Amazon has 2mm plain black rings and they’re fairly cheap. I bought one and I love it. I pretty much never take it off since it’s metal. I really wanted something simple, small, and comfortable to wear at all times. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived