The 2018 Ace Community Survey

Snao Cone

There definitely needs to be a link to the survey in a more prominent spot, like one of the boxes at the top of the page. It also needs to go on the front page...

Ms. Carolynne

I took the survey.

It was pretty straight forward and thorough.

@LusnaoferIs anyone posting this in all of the alternate language forums? Or is it only meant for the English speaking community?

1 hour ago, Laurann said:

@LusnaoferIs anyone posting this in all of the alternate language forums? Or is it only meant for the English speaking community?

I don't believe it's restricted to the English forum, but it may only be available in English. Anyone is free to share the link, though. 

Okay well I speak a bunch of languages, so I'll see if I can do the French, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese forums (though it's a Google form so that may not be super useful for Chinese aces). Anyone who speaks other languages, please post it to the other forums. I think it's important to get as broad a range of aces as possible :) 

Blake the dinosaur

Done! (in my classroom trying to hide my screen from other people)

CaptainMarvel
On 10/24/2018 at 6:47 PM, Lusnaofer said:

It allows me to enter 2004. Does it turn the box red when you type it, or does it prevent you from moving forward?

I tried again and it worked, I’m not sure what I did wrong before :P

All filled out 🍰 I'll mention it on my next YouTube video too, in case any of my viewers don't know about it and want to fill it out 😊

Tasha the demi squirrel

Did the survey the other day when will the results be available?

13 minutes ago, Tasha the demi squirrel said:

Did the survey the other day when will the results be available?

Since the first post said that the 2016 AVEN survey has just been released, my guess is the 2018 survey's results might be available in 2020.

Tasha the demi squirrel

Ok am curious to know the results 

They are two years behind with the reports. The 2015 report was released just after the 2017 survey was posted. The 2016 report was supposed to be released yesterday, but still no sign of it.

I got confused because I thought I did this, it turns out I did, but just followed another link. So yeah. 🍰

AFlyingPiglet

Done!  I just couldn't resist completing it as I love completing surveys 😊

ei completed it a little while ago but didn't have the time to comment! yeet

Archived