Asexual Userbars

Run

• 2 weeks later...
Who needs urbanimator? All you need is a paint program, the right parameters and 3 hours to spare.

The people who don't have the paint program, right parameters, and 3 hours? :wink:

Oh, and don't you need an animation program, too? *thinking of MS Paint*

is it ok if i edit the userbar pics that are posted here? i kinda have a thing for blue... Most of the girl ones are pink (my rival color :P )

--Blue

Aaah, I know. I hate pink >__<

I love this thing. x3

I was starting to wonder where everyone got them from...

Some of us have to make our own because our userbar needs are too obscure...

Some of us have to make our own because our userbar needs are too obscure...

See, I was lazy, so I just stuck one together out of my less obscure interests *wishes for userbar with Built to Spill, Flannery O'Connor, and Tsing Tao beer*

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

do you think you could make one that just only says the 53x+m³=Ø on it? without the word "asexual" on it that is. i want to use it say in myspace, but i don't want it to be too obvious it's about being asexual. i want it mainly so only other asexuals can understand it. i know sexuals probably could too, but it will mean more to asexuals anyway =/

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Silly Green Monkey

Lots of people had userbars, and lots of people found that the site loaded slowly. Lots of people then got rid of their userbars.

If anyone finds the site loading slowly again, it may be the userbars.

• 4 weeks later...
That's kind of cool, Wallach IX. :)

thanks. :) was curious to see whether the overall gist comes across. guess so. *g*

• 11 months later...

I saw how Run made Introvert and Extrovert userbars. I made one that was Ambivert and Ambiverts are people who fall in between Introversion and Extroversion (that's what wikipedia says anyway) and I made one and I thought if anyone wanted to use it here it is ubd4322rh0.png

• 3 years later...

Archived