• Other answer - please state
  3. 3. Combining the questions

• I am in the same position in birth order and height order
    • I am taller than my birth position order
    • I am shorter than my birth position order
    • Only child
    • Other answer - please state

This poll is closed to new votes

I have one older brother and he's taller then me, but on average males are taller then females, so the fact that I'm smaller then him could easily be explained away by that.. 

Youngest and shortest of three - large age gap but only an inch or two difference in height

I'm the youngest/second oldest out of me and my biological sister, and I'm by far the tallest in my immediate family (5'11), with my sister (5'1), my mom (5'5ish) and my dad (5'6ish). It almost seems improbable.

I have 3 stepsiblings, and I'd be in the middle of the 5 of us, second in height. The youngest (male) is the tallest at around 6'1, I'm second, my younger stepsister is in the middle (5'6), the second oldest (her sister) is around the same height, and my biological sister is last.

Youngest and the shortest but I have a different father from my two brothers. The 'short' gene comes from my mom's side. She and my grandfather were both short.

Among my 4 full siblings, I am 2nd oldest and 2nd shortest. If my younger brother is currently shorter than my youngest brother, our heights are opposite to our ages. The oldest is shortest, the youngest, tallest.

• 3 months later...
MonsterTurtle

I'm the yougest and smallest of the family at 5'8. My Mom is exactly as tall as me, my brother  6'2 to 6'3 and my father 6'5 to 6'6

It's always funny with most of my friends i'm one of the tallest and then i come home and feel like a dwarf next o my father 😂

Sage Raven Domino

I'm a lot younger but only a bit shorter, would be taller if not for scoliosis.

That said, I'm probably a mutant and hence not representative of the general population.

Second child and the shortest, but not by much.

Oldest (female) 5'7"
Me: 5'6"
3rd (female) 5'9"

4th (male) 6'2"

My younger brother is taller than me, but I think that's just the testosterone at work.

I'm the second-born of 3 siblings. Yep, I'm the middle child out of 3 kids.

And I'm the shortest of my 3 siblings. Meaning both my younger and older sibling are taller than me.

I'm the older of two siblings, and nearly a full foot shorter than my younger brother (I'm 5'2", he's 6'1").

I'm the oldest and 5'5 (168 cm). My sister is 5'8 or 5'9 (174 cm)

I'm the second of two (well, from the same mother anywayther had many, many affairs and spawned many more from those affairs that aren't known about), my sister and myself are the same height though I've bloated over the past few years

• 6 months later...
Error 404: Page Not Found

I am almost the exact same height as my older siblings

Second oldest out of 5, but my sibling just younger than me (the third kid) finally passed me in height. 

I'm 2nd oldest, but my older brother and my next younger brother are taller than me, while my youngest brother is about the same height as me. But I believe that's due to genetics rather than birth order, as the 2 taller brothers take more after my father's side and me and my younger brother take after my mother's side more.

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

I'm the youngest,l but I think we're all about the same height.

Well since I’m a bastard child and I have like six step siblings and two half siblings I’m somewhere in the middle age wise but I’m probably the shortest standing at 5’6”

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

There's just me, and I'm something like four and a half feet or so. 

Twisted Tempest

Youngest of 4 with 12 years between me and the 2nd youngest of us... 

Taller than all of 'em. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@iff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived