Hello 😊

kricket

Hi! I’m Kris and I’m new on here. I’m asexual and grey-homoromantic (I think). I’m not super sure gender-wise what I identify as. I am afab and feminine pronouns don’t really bother me but I feel really uncomfortable about my feminine features like my breasts. I know that I definitely don’t identify as male but I’m not sure that I identify as female either.

Anyway, some other cool stuff (to me at least) about me:

I’m a graduate student pursuing a Masters in Educational Psychology and a PD in School Psychology, I work in a Writing Center as a graduate assistant, I love all things nerdy, and I have a dark sense of humor but am incredibly shy.

I’d love to make some new friends on here so feel free to message me 😁

Welcome Kris, I am also relatively new here although I've been here long enough to know that we welcome our new members with some cake: 🍰

please enjoy

Welcome! You could look into other identities such as greygender, Demigender and non-binary :) 

csc_8469.jpg

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and saying Hello :) YAY, a fellow dark humour enthusiast :D I'm totally on board here and there are more of us on AVEN! As to the more serious side of your post, you might enjoy having a peek at Gender Discussion, where people from all across the gender spectrum talk about their thoughts and experiences. The nerdy stuff happens in Just For Fun - be it music, books, manga/anime or cringeworthy pun wars, haha!

Feel free to read and roam and if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :)

Black-Forest-Cupcakes-5.jpg

Archived