Grades?

Error_303

Straight Ds

everywhere and nowhere

Mostly good, but not perfect. I was never diligent enough to learn so much.

That said, at university it got easier. I don't like partying, so I had more time - and I recall learning at night only once in my life.

However, I'd love to be able to read all night without sleeping. I have a pretty negative emotional attitude towards sleeping, I perceive sleep as a waste of time. My body needs sleep, but my soul hates it. :(

Elementary School: A/B student. 

Middle School: Horrendous. I'd devoted pretty much all my time to video games. I was literally the "Wait, we had homework?" kid. 

High School: Better time management, back to A/B student. 

College: Pretty much all As. You get to pick classes, set your schedule, and tailor things to what you like a lot more, so it makes school a lot more enjoyable. Having that level of control and being treated like an adult makes college a million times easier than any previous schooling. 

I don't remember in elementary school.

In middle School I got usually A's and B's

In college (the two semesters I completed anyways) I don't remember but I did have a 4.0 GPA do they must've been good.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

It fluctuates. As I learn more about time management, my grades are getting better. In high school and below, my grades were probably in the A-B range.

can't remember primary school.

in secondary school for the junior cert (15 - 16 years old), i got 1 A (business studies) 1 B (maths) 4 C's (german, geography, history, maybe tech graphics) and 4d's (irish, english, science  maybe civics), all at higher level. for the leaving cert (17 - 18 years old), i got 2 B's I think (accountancy and business studies), 2 c's (maths and english) and a D in german at honours level and then 2 b's at ordinary level in irish and pyshics. results day is a big day, students and teachers go to the school. my english teacher was quite surprised at my result. A C1 i think it was. By surprised, i mean in a good way. She had been ver wary of me sitting higher level english, especially with the D in the junior cert. i think in retrospect, i didn't do as well as i should have in the leaving cert.

in college, my average for each of my 6 semesters were approximately - 61%, 62%, 64%, 70%, 75.5% and 77%. 5 of the six subjects in the final semester had been 77% or higher (though highest was 81%), auditing had brought the average done as it was i think 65% but graduated with first class honours for having an average over 70% (the first two semester did not count for the average and the third and fourth semester were weighted less than the last 2)

then afterwards, i did the final 5 exams for the ACCA (my college degree gave exemptions for the first 9 professional exams for ACCA), i passed all on my first try, though 4 of the 5 were barely passed. (50's)

A and B student.

But no honor roll.

In elementary school I wasn't great. I improved a lot in middle and high school because there they didn't care about how bad my handwriting was (in elementary school we got grades for 'how pretty our handwriting was'). Now I'm in my junior year (11th grade) and my grades are generally around B (sometimes Cs, sometimes As, depending on the subject), because I don't put much work into it. 

I was homeschooled for most of my life, the one year in elementary school I got everything higher than a 95%. Presently in college and I only have one B, everything else A. However that one B was given by a Professor who doesn't give A's and I will have to take him two more times, so that will definitely hurt my GPA a bit. 3.75 right now though so I am pretty happy.

Usually A's/B's in elementary school and 80s/90s in high school.

7 hours ago, Graveful said:

Straight Ds

I would like to specify numbers since I forget what is considered a D differs greatly between countries and not everyone uses a letter system. I got mostly low 70s on quizzes and tests (D-) and wasn’t able to complete most of my homework due to anxiety and workload. I’m a very poor learner and have great difficulty memorizing even if it’s something that interests me. I barely graduated high school. My GPA was about a 2.7. I was in the bottom 20 students of my year out of over 200.

Wasn't in the US, but pretty much mostly the equivalent of A's throughout school.

Not that I deserved it - was just lucky that the way my teachers decided to quiz was a good match for me.

J. van Deijck

everything from 0 to 100% haha. 

much depended on the subject.

In elementary and middle school I did well, but I might have gotten a couple of C's in middle school if I remember correctly.

In high school and my first two years of college I got A's and B's, except for a C in Chemistry in 11th grade and a C in Calculus during my first semester of college.

My last three years of college....mostly C's and D's. I did manage to gets A's in the two classes I retook during my last semester of college so I could get my GPA high enough to graduate. Somehow I managed to never get F's as a final grade though. I had one class where I didn't even bother to do the final, and I still got a D.

i was an overwhelmingly-As honor student throughout my entire school career (kindergarten - end of bachelors degree). i may suck at social situations, but i am very good at tests.

Depended on the subject (read: Whether I was interested in it or not). Languages were cool, science-y and arts-y stuff wasn't. Geades looked accordingly good or meh.

I had a few grades in the B to C range in middle school, but since the start of high school I've only had A+'s and A's. I'm currently a sophomore in college.

Elementary through high school --> 80 - 100

College --> 90 - 100 with the exception of one class a couple semesters ago - my end grade was in the 80's

The country I live in doesn't have A-F grading system, so I'll put the approximate US-grade in parentheses

I had generally about a 2,5 to 2,8 (≈B- to C+) average over all, in Uni I now have an average of about a 2,8 (≈C+)

More specific:

Spoiler

My main subjects:

In Math up until 11th grade I had mostly 1s (=A) after that I got worse, anything from a 2s to 5s (≈B-F). In English I had 1s and 2s (≈As and Bs). In German I had 4s and 5s (≈Ds and Fs), except in 7th grade, where I had 5s and 6s (≈Fs and super Fs). Biology I had usually about a 2 to a 3+ (≈B to C+). Art I had usually about a 2 (≈B), in written stuff I got 3s and 4s (≈Cs and Ds), in practical stuff I got mostly 1s (=As) generally. In French I had 3s to 6s (≈Cs to super Fs)

Non major classes: 

Ethics I generally had about 1s and 2s (≈As and Bs), until 13th grade, then I had a 3- (≈C-), in the other subjects like History, Geography, Politics and stuff I got generally about a 3+ (≈C+), in Physics and Chemistry I had I think a 2 (≈B)

conclusion: In math and sciences I was relatively good, in Languages and writing (except for English, because it's my first language and I was learning it as a second language) I was bad, and in everything else I was meh, so I had all the grades 8) 

A-level DDE

GCSE- ABBBBCCCC

It should be noted that I took biology A-level without taking it for GCSE, and I was working four evenings, Saturday and Sunday whilst at school doing my A-levels as I had to support myself following my parents separation 

Elementary- all high A’s (95-100) 

Middle- homeschooled, so not graded, but I did advanced work 

High- I’m a senior, but so far all A’s except for two B’s. (And I have two years worth of college credit)

Average.

I only came out 1st in my class once 😢

Good/average most of my life. Since 9th grade I struggled with math and physics/chemistry/biology and I worked hard to avoid an F. Very good in languages and art. My high school diploma average was a B. Later in vocational school I was 2/3 A and 1/3 B.

My grades actually remained fairly steady throughout my whole schooling career...always As and Bs, usually more As. Probably averaged around an A- to B+ for most years. I don't think I was really better at any subjects over others either...I basically got the same grades in math and science as I did in English and art. It really just depended on the teacher or how boring I found it whether I'd get an A or a B...the boring classes I put a lot less effort into.

GCSE

A*A*AA BBBBBBBC

For Alevel I'm predicted AAB

And for my lasted test I did in biology I got an A*

I typically I get all A's and a 'B' in math, but this year it's straight 'B's and an 'A' in a class I took online. I'm praying I can keep a 'B', though, in pre-calculus. 

Archived