Aro ace??

Spongebabe

Hello people... 

I am very sure about my sexuality... I'm just quite not sure if i'm aromantic or where i stand in the romantic/aromantic spectrum

I know that there are a lot of aro's here so y'all can help me 

So i love cuddling and making out with people, and i've always thought that i've felt some bit of connection to some people... 

Idk i've just never been heartbroken after breaking up with my partners.. All i feel is some bit of jealousy that is if i see them with someone else like almost immeadiately after breaking up with them... 

Everytime i'm with someone i always doubt if i really love them or i just love the idea of being with them

I think i am done typing

Your insights would really help a lot😊😊

Moved from Questions about Asexuality to Romantic and Aromantic Orientations.

TheAP

Questions about Asexuality mod

It does sound like being Aro. Do you have any romantic attraction to them that declines quickly? You may want to look at frayromanticism.

I identify as Aro/Ace now but someone with a bit more experience dealing with it would be better helping, I’m still quite clueless which makes it hard to know. I just go with whatever feels right and have changed how I identify twice in the last few months because of reading about other people’s experiences on this site and really thinking about in in terms of me.

You might find it helpful to just read through posts for a few months and that might help you.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Queenio You sound like you could be aro, yet what I think you enjoy with your partners lies in the realm of sensual attraction.

10 hours ago, Bio 7 said:

It does sound like being Aro. Do you have any romantic attraction to them that declines quickly? You may want to look at frayromanticism.

I identify as Aro/Ace now but someone with a bit more experience dealing with it would be better helping, I’m still quite clueless which makes it hard to know. I just go with whatever feels right and have changed how I identify twice in the last few months because of reading about other people’s experiences on this site and really thinking about in in terms of me.

You might find it helpful to just read through posts for a few months and that might help you.

I don't think that frayromanticism describes best what i feel... Though to some extent it does

I think i'd rather identify as quioromantic for a while...I just love labels 

18 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

@Queenio You sound like you could be aro, yet what I think you enjoy with your partners lies in the realm of sensual attraction.

Thank you! I hadn't thought if that.. I just want to know where i do lie... 

AroAce here.  With an intense fear of intimacy and hatred of being touched to top it off.

Archived