Google translate the username above!

aroacee

Here's an example with my username, @aroacee . I seperated it into two words (aro and ace) so Google would pick it up, and put it into multiple languages (Greek, Afrikaans, and Sinhala), and got  "Create" as my username translated.

Since I did my own username, the next person can do mine again or maybe try "AVEN" in Google Translate!

It detected "aro ace" as Romanian, and I translated that into Spanish and then into Arabic, then back into English, and got "it originated".

I did TheAppallingPhantom to Bulgarian, then to Finnish and back to English and got Phantom's Revenge. I tried putting it in Aribic but it got stuck and wouldn't go back to English so I'm not sure what that said.

Oh! Google Translate says that "Evren" has a translation! It says it's Turkish for "universe" in English. 

I didn't expect it to have one.

I translated 'Inquisitive Philosopher' to swedish and back, and got 'enjoy the philosopher', (which is funny because the swedish one actually translated to 'curious philospher' but with messed up grammar, no idea why it decided to go with 'enjoy' ) then through arabic and latin as well, ended up with 'master enjoy'

7 minutes ago, HonoraryJedi said:

I translated 'Inquisitive Philosopher' to swedish and back, and got 'enjoy the philosopher', (which is funny because the swedish one actually translated to 'curious philospher' but with messed up grammar, no idea why it decided to go with 'enjoy' ) then through arabic and latin as well, ended up with 'master enjoy'

Huh. I thought the translations would be more accurate or interesting.

But, my username was inspired by the Ancient Greek translation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosopher

...The term "philosopher" comes from the Ancient Greek φιλόσοφος (philosophos) meaning "lover of wisdom"...

RoseGoesToYale

For Japanese, you become "Fascinating philosopher"

Translated through French and Swedish, your username becomes "ghost lambs" (?).

Translated from English to Spanish to Dutch to Welsh back to English, your name means "the awful mind".

Bwomp.

13 minutes ago, Duke Memphis said:

Translated from English to Spanish to Dutch to Welsh back to English, your name means "the awful mind".

Bwomp.

I’m not getting much change with yours, seems you are Universal.

Oh. I don't think @HonoraryJedi had hers translated, yet. I only interjected with my comment and thought others might pick up on the game after that.

But I'll do it. One translation of "Honorary Jedi" in Japanese is "a splendid Jedi."

"Bio 7" is translated into "I-Bio 7" in Zulu.

To French and then Danish and back again The Appalling Phantom becomes The trembling ghost.

Nanoic was translated as "We will be released" (Hebrew - German - Russian - English).

"Fish" (English) -> "peste" (Romanian, and the "s" had a weird symbol underneath) -> "Over" (English)

Good luck, whoever's next. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ze c tar ash > (Dutch) she c tar ash > (Spanish) she ashen > (Icelandic) she ashes > (Bengali) She is ash > (Xhosa) It’s ashes > (Mongolian) This is ash

I can’t get it away from ash. You are ashen.

from English (Graveful) - Finnish (sorja) - Swedish (graciös) - Hindi(सुंदर) - English (beautiful)

So it seems to autocorect Graveful to Graceful

"Kimmie" went through a bunch of languages without changing, changed to "Kimmy" at one point, then to "kimi," which, when put through Japanese, then Maltese, then Amharic, and back to English, translated to "You."

From English Irish Archer (I put a space to be kind to the poor translation software) >> Esperanto (Irlanda Arĉisto) >> Swahili (Ireland Arististo) >> Hindi (हरेलैंड अरिस्टिटो) >> Czech (Harland Aristito) and back to English which also seems to be Harland Aristito.

Elision (English) to elize (Czech) to թողնել (Armenian) to αφήστε το (Greek) to hagyd el (Hungarian) to...

"Leave him." (English)

Harsh.

Irish Archer when put through French, Swahili and Italian became Irish attacker.

WobblyWallaby

I went from English with The Appalling Phantom  to Spanish to Albanian to Danish and back to English and got Scary Imagination.

Wobbly Wallaby through Lithuanian, Vietnamese and Hungarian became "Crown is terrible".

nyaahahanix the II through french, japanese, traditional chinese, german, and back to english is "Nehemi 2 Hayaya"

natural blue through Icelandic, Arabic, Welsh and German then back to english it came out as... natural blue.

Draco Nades

Fantingin

[didn't keep track of what languages I went through but here we are]

I don't expect anything to come up with my actual username so the next person can do "Crab Apple" if you get no results lol.

When I translated darvyn from Welsh (which was what it was detected as) to Japanese and then to Icelandic, it became "Darling". :D 

English >> Spanish >> Swahili >> Tajik >> Basque >> Korean >> English = Be afraid of the spirit.

Archived