Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself.

bookwarm2011

Hello, my name is Christina and I'm 26. I've always known deep down, that I wasn't interested in sex. I was just indifference, the minute someone turned on any type of sexual interest in me, I was immediately turned off. Any type, some one wanted to kiss me, I would let them, but then afterwards, I never had the desire to kiss them again, or think of them in any way. I never thought, "Oh, that person is cute, I want to kiss them." I just thought they were nice to look at. But, for the longest time, I just thought it was because I hadn't met the right person yet, but now I'm wondering with each person, I try to get to know and date that this is who I am. Once, I started doing more research on asexuality, it clicked for me. I would like a partner maybe one day, that meets my emotional needs, but it's not necessary, I've always been that way, like so many people are killing themselves because they are married and I'm just happy, because I don't have to try to please someone and I'm alone, but I love my time with my friends and family. 

Anthracite_Impreza

Welcome to AVEN :) 

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for signing up and stopping by! AVEN is a great place full of friendly and supportive people. A lot of us will be able to relate to your thoughts and feelings :) You're definitely not alone! You seem pretty content with your feelings, which is the most important step of the journey. Nothing wrong about not wanting this kind of stuff!

You might be interested in exploring the Asexual Relationships board a bit, where we discuss how being asexual (or somewhat close to that) affects our personal relationships. Or maybe you want to ramble in Asexual Musings And Rantings?

Either way, feel free to read and explore all the forums and if you have a question,don't hesitate to ask! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :)

caramel-chiffon-cake-adorned-martha-bake

Archived