Hi I'm new

BabyKai9788

Hello. My name is Kai which is the name I prefer.  Its not my real name but I cringe hearing my old name even to my own self so I go by a different one. I am 21 years old and I am a junior in college. I am a psychology major with a minor in child & family development.  I am panromantic asexual trigender, my pronouns are they/them and I am on here because I don't know a lot of asexuals and thought why not?  I have only learned that I am panromantic ace since January of this year and I haven't told my family yet.  I am a huge introvert but I am willing to talk to others. 

Hope I can meet new people.

bye 

Welcome! :cake: Hope you enjoy this site. I'm studying psychology too, though don't know if I'm going to major in it.

Thank you! and oh okay cool! I love studying psychology. I didn't expect it to be my major though 

Welcome! Psychology sounds interesting, what sort of stuff do you cover? :) 

pancakecake.png

6 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! Psychology sounds interesting, what sort of stuff do you cover? :) 

pancakecake.png

It’s very interesting! In my classes we study many things about different disorders and how they are diagnosed. Right now I am taking social psychology and we are talking about how the envrivonment can affect the people around us and ourselves. We have also discussed self control and how to get better at controlling it in our own way.  

Welcome to AVEN!

I haven't told my family that I'm Asexual either, and I don't know any other Asexuals in real life.

10.jpg

Anthracite_Impreza

Welcome to AVEN :)

Hi and welcome :)

Thank you for stopping by and saying Hello! AVEN is a great place full of friendly and supportive people. The best thing about forums is that you can use them in whichever way suits you best - you can lurk, throw in two cents here and there, take a break or jump at it and ask 237 questions at once :D so no worries about your level of participation!

I'm no expert on the subject of gender - my native language doesn't have separate terms for "sex" and "gender", which is why I lack the "natural grasp" of the issue. However the people in Gender Discussion make up for that! When it comes to getting to know people, I have found The Chatterbox to be awesome to talk to other AVENites in a very relaxed and open manner. If you're into one-on-one conversations, check out the Meetup Mart. You can get in touch with others through all the ways modern technology has to offer!

Feel free to read and explore the forums and if you have a question, ask away!

I hope you'll enjoy being a part of AVEN!

b412104b-a8f1-4c80-a23f-e2e4047d2d57.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: I couldn't help but notice your Jimin avatar!! : ) If you'd like to join our BTS thread, you can find it here! https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/161041-btsbangtan-thread-of-awesome/

I hope you enjoy being a member. AVEN is full of friendly and awesome people. Best wishes!

Image result for yummy cake

^ BTS expert right there, I'd take their advice!

Archived