Hey What's Up You Guys Yes

angiethedentist

angiethedentist

Hello y'all, my name is Angie and I am a first year dental student. 

Anyone else really into YouTube these days? I mainly follow Shane and Buzzfeed Unsolved, but I also "dabble" in many more than I should considering my schedule.

I don't really know what else to write to introduce myself, but I ultimately hope to make some friends on here. 

Hi and welcome! 🍰 I hope you love it here, this is the best community! 

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@angiethedentist Hey! Welcome to heAVEN! There's an infinite amount of 🍰 here, so take what you want!

I watch McHusbands mainly for my LGBT+ channel. 

Refer to this thread I made and comment, if you'd like!

angiethedentist
2 hours ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

@angiethedentist Hey! Welcome to heAVEN! There's an infinite amount of 🍰 here, so take what you want!

I watch McHusbands mainly for my LGBT+ channel. 

Refer to this thread I made and comment, if you'd like!

I’ve never heard of that channel before! I’ll have to check it out. :)

angiethedentist
2 hours ago, LP1204 said:

Hey, @angiethedentist I really like watching Shane on YouTube as well!!

What have you been thinking about his most recent series? :D 

angiethedentist
3 hours ago, calliealaina said:

Hi and welcome! 🍰 I hope you love it here, this is the best community! 

I’m happy to hear it! 👏

Welcome to AVEN!

ZWughhv.jpg

9 hours ago, angiethedentist said:

What have you been thinking about his most recent series? :D 

Well I really liked the Jeffrey Star (spelled that wrong) series. And I don’t agree with all the backlash Shane has received for looking into Jake Paul’s life. He does a really good job looking into people’s life and I can’t wait to see who’s next. What do you think? 

angiethedentist
6 hours ago, LP1204 said:

Well I really liked the Jeffrey Star (spelled that wrong) series. And I don’t agree with all the backlash Shane has received for looking into Jake Paul’s life. He does a really good job looking into people’s life and I can’t wait to see who’s next. What do you think? 

I agree completely! I'm really enjoying his recent one, and I knew that it would be controversial both for the angle he choose and the person it's about, but I think he's trying to do it as tasteful as possible while also staying true to himself. Also, I don't get people complaining about him not getting to Jake quick enough, the episodes don't even feel that long to me, and you needed the proper background before forming a new informed opinion. Also, not everyone who watches Shane is as obsessed with YouTube and follows it as avidly as his major critics do... but whatever! Overall, I just appreciate how he's constantly changing and evolving with his criticism. 

angiethedentist
14 hours ago, BrownEyedKitty said:

Shane, as in Shane Dawson?

yeah!

BrownEyedKitty

I haven't watched his videos in a while, but yeah, he's very entertaining! 😁

Anthracite_Impreza

Welcome to AVEN :)

Well thaaaank you all for making me feel old - I have no clue who the youngsters are talking about, as usual :D

Welcome to AVEN! We're glad to have you on board :)

AVEN is a great place full of friendly and supportive people - I'm sure you'll like it here! I have a bunch of doctors I'm friends with, but none of them are specialized AFAIK. What made you choose to go into the dental department? (My personal assumption is that it's one of the most unappreciated fields out there...).

It totally sounds like you might enjoy hanging out in Just For Fun, which is where we either goof off playing games or chat about all the things life has to offer apart from a/sexuality. It's where I made a few actual, real life friends - something I'd never have thought to be possible on a website.

Feel free to read and explore and if you have a question, ask away! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :)

chocolatelayercake-4-650x975.jpg

angiethedentist
On 10/17/2018 at 9:23 AM, Homer said:

What made you choose to go into the dental department?

Hello Homer! 

I got into dentistry relatively young because of a really cool internship I had at a local dental clinic during high school. I just fell in love with the work that went into running the practice and interacting with patients. I've known since then that it's what I want to do longterm. I could go on more, but thats a good synopsis, haha.

Thank you for the warm welcome and for the group suggestion. Hope to see you around more!

Archived