Questioning my sexuality..

cloakZy

Hi,

new here!

In the last year I have been questioning my sexuality, I am 21, male, never have been in a relationship let alone kissed anyone since I wasn't really interested. I have been having thoughts that maybe I might be gay but I know that i'm not and I am attracted to woman more. The thought of having sex would make me feel nervous and uncomfortable. Watching sex scenes in movies or shows makes me look away or just skip the scene as it just annoys me to be honest. I would be happy enough if I found someone that I could kiss, cuddle and hold hands. But if I am really connected to the person and have been going out for 5+ years I would maybe think about sex but not sure.

I have been having a look about asexual and I can relate to some of the things that people are saying.

I just want to see other people's opinions and would like to hear what you think I am maybe? I am confused what I am and I don't know what to do.

Thanks!

Welcome cloak! Have some cake 🍰

You could well be a hetro-romantic asexual (aka ace). Plenty of ace people like the more sensual side of a relationship, but not the sexual side. Maybe have a look at going to an ace meet up in order to meet other aces. Though if you do end up in a relationship don't feel pressured into sex if it's not something you want.

Have a look round the forum anyway. Plenty of information on here :) 

8 minutes ago, Cheshire-Cat said:

Welcome cloak! Have some cake 🍰

You could well be a hetro-romantic asexual (aka ace). Plenty of ace people like the more sensual side of a relationship, but not the sexual side. Maybe have a look at going to an ace meet up in order to meet other aces. Though if you do end up in a relationship don't feel pressured into sex if it's not something you want.

Have a look round the forum anyway. Plenty of information on here :) 

Alright Thank you, I will definitely have a look more into ace around the fourms.

Thanks again

Archived