Is it because I'm asexual?

I like masturbation but it's always super short and weak? I never had an orgasm in my life but that's not the main problem. The worst thing is that everytime I do it, it lasts for like 3 minutes and then I don't feel anything anymore. I go from 0 to 10 (not even 100!) and then again to 0 REALLY quickly. Pretty annoying. I was wondering if it's because I'm asexual and some other asexual people have the same problem or maybe it's something else. 

Some asexual people have this problem, a lot of allosexual people have this problem. And a lot of ace people do just fine with masturbation.  So while I think it's a problem asexual people can have, I don't think it's because you're asexual.

A lot of people find that edging increases the time they last before orgasm, and also the intensity of the orgasm.  It's something you might want to consider looking into.  Even if it doesn't help you achieve an orgasm, it could help you last longer and feel more pleasure before you stop feeling anything.  You say you go from 0 to 10 (out of 100) and then back to 0.  Maybe try stopping when you get to about 8-9, wait until you feel like you're at about 4-6, then try to get back to 8-9, and keep going until you get bored, or you find you drop back to zero or can't get back up to 8-9 again.

9 minutes ago, element83 said:

Some asexual people have this problem, a lot of allosexual people have this problem. And a lot of ace people do just fine with masturbation.  So while I think it's a problem asexual people can have, I don't think it's because you're asexual.

A lot of people find that edging increases the time they last before orgasm, and also the intensity of the orgasm.  It's something you might want to consider looking into.  Even if it doesn't help you achieve an orgasm, it could help you last longer and feel more pleasure before you stop feeling anything.  You say you go from 0 to 10 (out of 100) and then back to 0.  Maybe try stopping when you get to about 8-9, wait until you feel like you're at about 4-6, then try to get back to 8-9, and keep going until you get bored, or you find you drop back to zero or can't get back up to 8-9 again.

I've tried it a few times but it doesn't work for me at all. But thanks for answer anyway!

4 hours ago, Tracer said:

I've tried it a few times but it doesn't work for me at all. But thanks for answer anyway!

It never worked for me, either, but I thought I'd suggest it because I personally know a fair number of people it's worked well for (mostly people with penises, although one of them had a vagina).

If you have a vagina, Come As You Are is a good book for exploring sexuality (but is very much directed at women).

@Tracer Welcome to AVEN!

Asexuality isn't connected to Libido any more than other Sexual Orientations.
I'm afraid I don't know what advice I can offer. Sorry.

Incidentally, it's a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

If you can't orgasm, that sounds more like a medical issue. There's no logical reason that actual asexuality should prevent orgasm. I'd suggest speaking to your doctor.

everywhere and nowhere

For me it's also weak - but absolutely not short, on the contrary. I usually require about an hour to have an orgasm...

For me personally those intense female orgasms feel like a myth... And I do wonder as well whether asexuality is a factor. Probably it doesn't determine anything, but may influence it. I've read a lot of statements by aces about not being able to enjoy sexual stuff - just simple lack of pleasure for those who have had partnered sex, bland orgasms for those who practise autoerotic stimulation only... It's absolutely not universal for all aces, but seems to be common enough that I suspect some causality. At least, a correlation seems to exist quite clearly.