Phenomenons and experiences beyond human understanding

overturn overturn overturn

This is the story about unknown, everyone has a choice to believe or refuse to believe. This is domain of parapsychology by human researching and classification, so we publish here, but if it's a problem, we ask to be removed to ''open mic'', as our story and testimony.

Equinox 2017. A day which completely changed our life.

We were disconnected from the presence in time, for one whole day. We wish to share our knowledge and experience as it is possible to be 'translated' in words and perspective of time. And after that day, we weren't able for so long to return into counting of time. Or to our life, as it was before.

About 20 years ago, when we fell asleep, we became aware of gigantic hand which grabbed our last whorl of spine, pulling our energy down through the body, using our body as the bow. And shooting.

In the next moment, we became aware that we are separated from the body, traveling somewhere with a speed of light.

We were able to see our life like watching the movie. But we were watching our future, not our past, so we decided to close our eyes, and leave it undiscovered, and passed beside it not focusing on happenings which we could see.

Then we went further, thinking: ''Wow, we can see the Sun, and the Moon, and the stars!''

All of sudden, we become aware that all what is happening to us, is scary. In same moment, we realized that if we allow us to become scared, fear will work as the gravity, and pull us back. Our next thought was: " Just believe, don't be afraid, God is watching on you, guide you and protect you."

And peace overwhelmed us like the unborn child in the womb, before the birth. 

Then, our journey finished, and one side of us, find itself into one room.

We will call that side of us Baby Angel. He had a wings, flying around the room. Consciousness was ours. We will continue to talk about him in third person, even we experienced all from the first person, split in two of us (like me and me, existing in Eternity, and there's no time). It's difficult to describe, because we had a parallel consciousness about us, in same moment, and two different perspectives out our body experience.

Baby Angel  saw the door, closed and locked, and through keyhole Baby Angel was able to see the source of Light. The Light behind the door is indescribable and Baby Angel wanted to pass, even through keyhole, but it was not allowed. He (that side of us) was a watchman, a Light of our life who was giving direction to other side of us, and we will describe what is happening in parallel moment with it.

Parallel with it, traveling 20 years from our first experience of separation of the body, to the equinox 2017, we found ourselves poisoned by food. We vomited, lay in bed, and we felt our blood pressure falling enormously fast, until we fell into oblivion, dying in the heat of fires of poison.

In one moment, our consciousness expanded, and that side of us became aware of our energy which traveled fast through the Universe, determined to find who poisoned us. That side of us we will call Tremendous Angel.

There was a place, like a Sun, made of fire. The heat can't be described...

It's written that measure (weight) of the sin is death, and death is the judgment to the soul, and someone judged to us to go to Hell, taking our life violently, burning us with poison.

We entered into Hell, as Tremendous Angel, the Burning One, having our own level of fire which made the fires of Hell to burn and suffer of themselves worse than it was before we came there.

Tremendous Angel was flying through the Hell, scanning around. We watched it with our own eyes of consciousness.

We felt presence of souls (it' was like reading the scroll with written names, and there we saw murderers and sorcerers, or their names (if they were alive on the earth), and our eye has no pity of them, because in that state of consciousness everything is clear and righteous, and there's no confusion. You just know and understand everything.

We saw those wicked people, and we know they deserved to suffer and we knew their deeds, why they are condemned.

We could feel the heat of Hell, but it did not touch us. And our flight was fast, that we just perceived all with our expanded consciousness.

Then we saw the names of our murderers (they are alive on the Earth).

Parallel with it, other side of us (Baby Angel), was distracted from trying to enter through the door which lead to the Source of Light.

Someone knocked on the other door of the room, shouting out furiously; " Angel, Angel, who gave you the wings?!''

We (as Baby Angel) were surprised why someone is addressing us as Angel, but we were able to fly around the room. When shouting ceased, and Baby Angel saw the bed, and saw our body laying there, from above,

His thoughts in that moment were music: " Someone is sleeping?" ( in that state of consciousness, there's no awareness of death, death, does not exist, and he saw body of the woman, laying in that bed, but Baby Angel felt of presence of the man, yet he was invisible).

Then Baby Angel spoke the code, which our other side who visited Hell to find our murderers heard, and we will not say that code. (It wasn't ''spell'' or something like that, it was something what connected our two awareness in the same moment, until then, we only knew point of view of Baby Angel. Point of view of Tremendous Angel is '' parallel consciousness'', if we can explain it with words.)

In that moment, Baby Angel saw the woman opened the eyes (it was the moment when we resurrected).

When we opened our eyes, we ''jumped'' into the sitting position. And we were shocked and appalled with our tremendous paranormal experience and revelation from Hell. The room was full of strange heat and energy, but our bones were already so cold, that it was very pleasant to cool ourselves on our bones after being exposed to fires and heat of Hell. On the third day we stood up.

As it's written:

1Come, let us return to (the NAME). For He has torn us to pieces, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bind us up. 2After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live in His presence. (Hosea 6)

Later, researching we found this explanation :

In particular, the shekhinah is a holy fire that resides within the home of a married couple.[8] 

The shekhinah is the highest of six types of holy fire. When a married couple is worthy of this manifestation, all other types of fire are consumed by it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shekhinah

After our tremendous experience, when we saw there is a  the two of us in one body, we express ourselves as marriage in one body since then, using plural. 

Our body is a home where we dwell as the married couple. We experienced fire of life. And we returned to life. There is a power above who cares and is the Righteous Judge.

Those words are true:

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm: for love is as strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: its flames are flames of fire, a most vehement flame. (Song of Solomon 8:6)

It's hard to us to live with this and not to share, let it out...

We are thankful for our life and second chance given to us in same body and untouched memories and saved knowledge.

Even if we feel disconnected emotionally from our previous part of life, before we resurrected.

If someone wish to share strange experiences, or visions, or lucid dreams, thoughts, opposing views, it's fine. This is our own personal perception, not written for convincing, just testimony how it was with us, and how we understood it.

And to add, vision (our experience) did not lie about who poisoned us, now we protect us.

PhotoSign of Jonah

This painting doesn't exist anymore, just photo.
We covered our signature used in that time (2013, it was our prophetic work. Thrown into fire!)

https://plus.google.com/u/2/photos/photo/113838239618877803799/6609102185802174274

@HayaH, this is a philosophical discussion, so it can remain here 🎂 

We did not see in Hell, anyone condemned being transgender or homosexual (or any kind of sexuality did not matter, adultery was counted as opposing to the will and creation of life as it is). There were people who intentionally destroyed others lives, and who are opposed to hierarchy of life and living, doing secret kinds of evil to many innocent.

If we were liars, we would not be here now. 

We were sentenced by people of this world as liars, using our chosen name and gender. But we were found innocent, sent there to find information to protect ourselves now, what we do.

We are back with reason. To finish something important. And it will be, when time comes.

I don't personally believe in a biblical kind of hell after some of the things I have come to learn over the years (and punishment for perceived wrongs is a very human concept), however it's been fascinating reading about your visions :) Thank you for taking the time to share and also showing the painting which is incredible ❤️ 

Oh also when I say I don't believe in hell I'm not saying that I don't believe you saw what you saw, but that I would personally interpret it more symbolically than literally, if that makes sense? I've seen the cold realms on the Astral planes but even those are, I think, only a temporary thing. Everyone (of every species that souls use as vessels in the multiverse) will return to God's light eventually. No one will be permanently barred from our home in the light. :) (Again, just my personal interpretation of things I have seen and learned  though).

Thanks again for sharing :3 :cake:

@FictoVore.

Well, we used word Hell, because it's something ''familiar'' to people when you speak about fire.

This place is more of origin of souls, from there they already came into existence than place of cause (condemnation). We saw two sources, source of Light, and source of fire. That's how we perceived what we saw. 

We saw two lines of origins of souls who are living on the Earth. 

Imagine, if light of the Sun becomes seven times stronger (what is actually written in biblical prophecies), the Light we experienced, was protection of the heat, given to people (will be given). But not to all of them, some stayed out, living scorched by heat of the Sun, and there was a reason why this Light did not want to take them into protection. 

It's complicated to explain.  We are aware that Biblical teachings are very unpopular, and misused, but we use them to express ourselves easier. 

We saw no one will die, when Light comes to the Earth. But hierarchy will change. 

We are not talking now about afterlife, and Hell and Heaven as belief, it's certain, not belief we were dead and we saw. All will happen similar and certain as tomorrow comes, with changes in people. We don't believe in death, we believe in Life. We are not speaking ''be good (obey) and suffer, and you will go to heaven when you die''. It's not true cause. We see only ''be righteous in your judgments, wise, full of understanding, wonderful in counsel, be strong, use your knowledge (as benefit to humanity), and be amazed by powers of life, and live now, and never ever die!''

Those times are coming.

1 hour ago, FictoVore. said:

I've seen the cold realms on the Astral planes but even those are, I think, only a temporary thing. 

Do you mind explaining more about this, please?

Lucinda

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
2 hours ago, FictoVore. said:

showing the painting which is incredible ❤️

Hmmm.....The link doesn't seem to work for me.

Also, @HayaH, I'm very impressed with your developed ability to have such vivid visions like this and to explain them. I certainly haven't developed such a gift. It's almost making me wonder if I'm too primitive for you in terms of spiritual advancement. Oh, well. It's all about the journey, am I right?

6 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

Also, @HayaH, I'm very impressed with your developed ability to have such vivid visions like this and to explain them.

It was not vision. Our body died.

We entered a realms of dead (separated from our body by death, moved our energy  from the past into the future, and revived body again)

9 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

I certainly haven't developed such a gift. It's almost making me wonder if I'm too primitive for you in terms of spiritual advancement. Oh, well. It's all about the journey, am I right?

Well, certainly you would not like to die and experiment, we are sure. And it's not that you are ''primitive''. Don't say it.

15 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

Hmmm.....The link doesn't seem to work for me

We added link to the post

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø
1 minute ago, HayaH said:

We added link to the post

Op, never mind. I was clicking on the Sign of Jonah. The painting does look familiar. Does it remind you of this experience?

And maybe you're right. I might not be too primitive for you, but I'm different in terms of my experiences. Sorry, it's just that your experiences seem like those of one who is really spiritually advanced, may I say Christ-like?

5 minutes ago, The Angel of Eternity said:

And maybe you're right. I might not be too primitive for you, but I'm different in terms of my experiences. Sorry, it's just that your experiences seem like those of one who is really spiritually advanced, may I say Christ-like?

We can't comment on it.

Archived