-

Semiterrestrial Scientist

She may need time to process it BUT for a conversation such as that one I think that talking to her in person would probably have been more appropriate. Things aren’t misinterpreted so easily then either. I appreciate it’s scary though.

Can you message her and suggest meeting for a coffee to talk about it?

Semiterrestrial Scientist

I do not drink coffee😝. I am thinking of texting her back and explaining that I did not mean to make it sound as if I experienced romantic attraction to her. I do not wish to lose her as a friend 

Anthracite_Impreza

Just say you meant liked her as a friend. I've told my mates I loved them loads of times, with the hashtag #noromo added on.

1 hour ago, SuperAceLogician said:

I do not drink coffee😝. I am thinking of texting her back and explaining that I did not mean to make it sound as if I experienced romantic attraction to her. I do not wish to lose her as a friend 

That's what you should do in my opinion. Say something like "I'm sorry, I did not explain myself properly before and I'm worried you may have taken what I said the wrong way due to my lack of explanation." Then go on to explain what you said to us here :) and of course say "but please know I'm totally okay to stay friends the way we have been forever, I just wanted to let you know how I feel" or something at the end, so there's no pressure on her!! Good luck with whatever you do :):cake:

can we regret a decision we did not make

like breathing

making a bad choice is usually a good decision

Archived