New to aven and looking for friends.

Domnominomer

Domnominomer

Hello! Technically I've been on for a day or so, and i was hanging around before I actually made an account, but I haven't actually posted anything because every time i think of making a topic and talking to people i get super awkward and convince myself not to.  I really just made this thing here to say hi and maybe find some people to talk to and stuff.

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

10.jpg

An_Ace_Of_Hearts

Hello and welcome ^^ I can relate (٥-́﹏-) I never used to talk with anyone online, but when I found this site I just felt like I could be more comfortable.

I wish I could insert a picture of cake, but sadly I can't ;-;

This will have to do: 🍰

Domnominomer

Honestly, from everything I've seen here, it seems really welcoming. It's basically exactly what I've been looking for for a little while. It's nice to finally have at least some sort of a safe place.

An_Ace_Of_Hearts
Just now, Domnominomer said:

Honestly, from everything I've seen here, it seems really welcoming. It's basically exactly what I've been looking for for a little while. It's nice to finally have at least some sort of a safe place.

I strongly agree! I've never seen people on the internet act so nice toward each other. It's like a place to call home, almost.

Domnominomer
1 minute ago, An_Ace_Of_Hearts said:

I strongly agree! I've never seen people on the internet act so nice toward each other. It's like a place to call home, almost.

A place to call home, Amazing. It feels like I've been missing that for a while.

hopeisnotlost

Welcome!

Image result for math cake
ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

@Domnominomer Hello! Welcome to heAVEN! Have some :cake:! I know you might fear rejection or judgment, but not only do I not reject or judge you for posting, I'm proud of you for overcoming that fear!

Welcome to AVEN, @Domnominomer!

This is a very welcoming community, and can be a great place to meet new people. I think you'll like it here. Have some cake!251-RusticWeddingVivSponge-LH-90f92886-3

Domnominomer

Thanks everyone, the cake is great. I certainly am enjoying my time here and I appreciate the very warm welcome you all gave me!

Hey :)

Welcome to AVEN! Thank you for signing up and sharing a bit about yourself :) AVEN is a great place full of friendly and supportive people. Quite a few of us would consider themselves to be awkward in some way - maybe there should be a contest where we can out-awkward each other :D

Seriously though, when I came here I never thought it would be possible to make friends on a friggen website, but I stand corrected! There are different ways to go about it - you could check out the Meetup Mart, which offers multiple ways to get in touch with other AVENites, be it in person or through all the ways modern technology has to offer. Or you could do it like I did and pester the people in The Chatterbox. We talk about everything and anything that's happening in life and engage in notoriously cringeworthy pun wars!

Feel free to roam and read and if you have a question, ask away! I hope you'll enjoy your time on here :)

cream-fondant-with-lillies.jpg

Welcome! Hope I’m not too late to the party, but I brought more cake :P 

rich-peanut-butter-and-chocolate-cake-85

Anthracite_Impreza

Welcome to AVEN :)

• 2 months later...

Archived