Research Request: Capstone Project

kelico

Hi all, 

We received the following from Claire from the University of Southern California: 

I am writing a paper for a class and need to interview 5 individuals . The interview questions are to collect feedback on plans for my capstone project . The information provided will be valuable in finalizing plans for a new performance storytelling organization. The goals of the organization will be to mitigate the negative outcomes of isolation and invisibility on the health and well-being of individuals on the asexual spectrum by way of a performance storytelling program.

The desired outcomes of the organization are to increase asexual awareness and visibility, connect asexual experiences with those of the larger community, build empathy and understanding from society at large, and influence a shift in public sexuality discourse to be inclusive of asexuality. The activities of the organization include live storytelling shows, storytelling workshops, and podcasts.

The goal of this early stage primary research is to learn more about the Problem (invisibility and social isolation of asexual individuals) and Grand Challenge area (eradicate social isolation) and why it hasn’t been solved yet.

Interested people can contact Claire by email at cfultz@usc.edu or complete this form anonymously if they have a gmail account: https://goo.gl/forms/eRziskGui8aKC6473 

This study has been approved by the Research Approval Board.

I'm definitely doing this. I love reading research studies so it'd be fun to be a part of one 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
NerdIsStrongWithThisOne

I did it, Claire was super nice! :) 

Archived