Lithosexual attraction question

DogObsessedLi

Trigger: sex

I want to hear from other lithosexuals and how they'd describe their experience of lithosexual attraction.

In short form I'd normally describe myself as homoflexibleromantic asexual, in terms of men I'm definately demi/lithromantic asexual, in terms of women I'm definately romantic and find myself very keen on women aesthetically even going so far to describe someone as hot and I'd get sexual pleasure looking at her a lot more than the aesthetic attraction I have towards men (eg he's handsome etc), however I just couldn't care less about sex in reality and generally put off in person, and oral is definately off limits but happy with tribade stuff in theory though not really bothered if I do or don't to be honest. Does this sound like homolithosexual? 

And how would others sum this up? Not that I'm keen on labels, but using descriptors can help explain what I'm experiencing to both myself and others.

Thanks.

Trigger: genitalia mention

Or it could just be sex favourable (depending on the activity) asexual, think I've just answered my own question. I tend to get turned off/indifferent when genitalia are involved (my attractions are always with at least underwear on). Ok, definately answered my own question!!!

Archived