Wich Countries Can You Live as a Grey Asexual ??

I'm super ignorant about other countries' culture, i'm sorry. How are you discriminated against? I legit don't know and am asking out of ignorance.

Firstly, in which ways are you discriminated against? Because if you mean that people don't like the label grey asexual, you're likely to get that from people anywhere due to the controversy surrounding the label (even on AVEN, it's controversial the way some people describe it!!). If you mean people are treating you the way some homosexual men are treated in some countries, then you should be much better off in any Western society like UK, NZ, Australia, USA, Canada, etc. Does that help?

3 minutes ago, Javier said:

The thing is here in Chile psychologists are very powerfull and they refusing to hire you if you are Grey, but that the easy part ... 

What do you mean exactly? Do you mean they won't do therapy with you if you're grey? If you're talking about employment, then couldn't you just say you're heterosexual? You don't need to prove that you're off banging women or anything like that. :)

Committing psychological violenceacts against you, and I´m realy. I'm really ashamed to say what they expect from me, 
but I think it's the worst form of discrimination that exists, in violation of your right to choose.

The psychologists in Chile are very organized and practically is a farm against the grey, 
once one finds out that you are grey becomes public. They control the television media, 
the press, the works, it is a living hell. In particular I have been persecuted for 10 years 

and very strongly for about 2 years.

Even the authorities of the country are in agreement with the persecution. It is unprecedented 
that Chile signs international agreements and shows itself to the world as a civilized country, 
but these forms of dicrimination still exist.

1 minute ago, Javier said:

The psychologists in Chile are very organized and practically is a farm against the grey, 
once one finds out that you are grey becomes public. They control the television media, 
the press, the works, it is a living hell. In particular I have been persecuted for 10 years 

and very strongly for about 2 years.

Even the authorities of the country are in agreement with the persecution. It is unprecedented 
that Chile signs international agreements and shows itself to the world as a civilized country, 
but these forms of dicrimination still exist.

What kind of grey asexual are you though? Because in my experience most still want sex sometimes (hence the controversy) but that still makes one a sexually 'functioning' member of society.. so this discrimination seems unfounded. Though I'm still unsure as to how you're being persecuted?

14 minutes ago, Javier said:

but I think it's the worst form of discrimination that exists,

Currently in some Russian country (I forget the name), gay men are being rounded up into concentration camps and tortured and killed. I believe anyone can agree that is the worst form of discrimination in the world today :c

55 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

Firstly, in which ways are you discriminated against? Because if you mean that people don't like the label grey asexual, you're likely to get that from people anywhere due to the controversy surrounding the label (even on AVEN, it's controversial the way some people describe it!!). If you mean people are treating you the way some homosexual men are treated in some countries, then you should be much better off in any Western society like UK, NZ, Australia, USA, Canada, etc. Does that help?

Yes it´s helps ..

32 minutes ago, Hannah Rae said:

Do you have to interview with a psychiatrist before getting hired to work?

19 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

What kind of grey asexual are you though? Because in my experience most still want sex sometimes (hence the controversy) but that still makes one a sexually 'functioning' member of society.. so this discrimination seems unfounded. Though I'm still unsure as to how you're being persecuted?

Currently in some Russian country (I forget the name), gay men are being rounded up into concentration camps and tortured and killed. I believe anyone can agree that is the worst form of discrimination in the world today :c

That is physical violence, here in Chile the violence is psychological, which is more difficult to prove. 

Part of the persecution is that being grey does not allow you to have sex

40 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

What do you mean exactly? Do you mean they won't do therapy with you if you're grey? If you're talking about employment, then couldn't you just say you're heterosexual? You don't need to prove that you're off banging women or anything like that. :)

If you are grey you can´t have sex in Chile

Most employers hire psychologists to do their hiring, so even though it is little known by 
employers it is very well known by psychologists.

And secondly, once you are declared grey, a troop of psychologists talks to the women around 
you and forbids them to have sex with the grey, that way it is not necessary for the police to 
keep an eye on you 24/7 but you can not know women or you can not interact with women at 
that level.

1 hour ago, Hannah Rae said:

I'm super ignorant about other countries' culture, i'm sorry. How are you discriminated against? I legit don't know and am asking out of ignorance.

You can´t work and you can´t have sex

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm sorry but this makes no rational sense whatsoever, and I don't need to be a resident of Chile to know that. What you're saying sounds completely nonsensical.

You're right, it's not rational and absurd but not less painful and that's why I'm looking for another country

59 minutes ago, Javier said:

If you are grey you can´t have sex in Chile

But if you're asexual then it shouldn't matter than you don't want sex, and if you want sex enough that not having sex bothers you then you're not grey or ace - you're just sexual, so they have nothing to take issue with in the first place. I'm so confused 😕

As I said, you can move to any country in Western society and not be discriminated against, but what is it about you that makes you identify as grey? If you truly want sex then you could say they're wrong about you being grey.. because wanting sex makes you a regular person, if that makes sense?

I get the sense here that OP does not find it easy to express themselves in English, and that the intended message could be getting lost in translation, which is unfortunate.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, FictoVore. said:

But if you're asexual then it shouldn't matter than you don't want sex, and if you want sex enough that not having sex bothers you then you're not grey or ace - you're just sexual, so they have nothing to take issue with in the first place. I'm so confused 😕

As I said, you can move to any country in Western society and not be discriminated against, but what is it about you that makes you identify as grey? If you truly want sex then you could say they're wrong about you being grey.. because wanting sex makes you a regular person, if that makes sense?

That makes perfect sense but it's not the way this country is ruled, here it's not about 
your disability to having sex it's about the amount of arousal that your body produces 
when you have sex, in that sense the psychologists say that it takes me too much time to 
have an orgasm so I'm not straight.

13 minutes ago, CBC said:

Err... Toronto and surrounding area? Biggest city in the country, one of the most multicultural in the world, and definitely no one telling you how to conduct your private sex life. Vancouver is probably a good choice too, albeit somewhat more expensive. 

Thank you very much ...

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

I still don't understand how anyone is truly able to prevent you from having sex or why they'd be doing so. Even most things with which I adamantly disagree have a line of thinking that can be followed. This just... doesn't.

49/5000

Not having sex is just the beginning, it gets worse
2 hours ago, Javier said:

The thing is here in Chile psychologists are very powerfull and they refusing to hire you if you are Grey, but that the easy part ... 

And how would they know if you didn't tell them?   And why would you tell them?  

• Like 2

653/5000

I can not have sex because it takes me 30 minutes to reach orgasm in a heterosexual relationship and psychologists say that time is too long, then social isolation comes, I can not meet women and I can not practically have friends, I have been in isolation for close to 1 year and I do not know how to make a normal life in this country, I can not work, etc.

I have lost two great jobs, I lost my car, and I have had to close two departments for running out of funds, I currently live in my parents' house at 36 years of age. I was a high quality independent professional with great job expectations and I lost everything because I was grey

It's a process of years, at first you have all the freedom in the world, you can work socialize, have sex, and psychologists ask if they can get some information, until they find something like a long sexual relationship. Afterwards, they try to find out with another couple, until they find a trend and at that moment they declare that you are not straight, you are grey and you can not have sex, your employer does not fire you but does not renew contracts, women give you back , and you lost ...

17 minutes ago, Javier said:
I lost everything because I was grey

I'm afraid that just doesn't make sense.