Wich Countries Can You Live as a Grey Asexual ??

On 9/27/2018 at 5:30 AM, Lucinda said:

This is what he stated:

My guess is that the shrinks think that if you don't cum within 25 minutes, then there is no/less chance of impregnation.  You are not excited enough during straight shagging, so you must be gay,. They are apparently more interested in giving jobs to those who will produce families.

He needs to move ... like yesterday.

Lucinda

Thanks for the understand

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
J. van Deijck
On 9/25/2018 at 6:05 AM, Javier said:

I can see that you are not understanding ... I can not say that I am sexually hetero because 
at the time of the job interview they already know that I am grey.

Jesus Christ, mind readers. *runs away*

everywhere and nowhere
On 9/25/2018 at 5:56 AM, Pan Ficto. (on hiatus?) said:

Currently in some Russian country (I forget the name), gay men are being rounded up into concentration camps and tortured and killed. I believe anyone can agree that is the worst form of discrimination in the world today :c

Chechnya. This is what you get when you combine general Russian homophobia with political Islam.

I wouldn't like to belittle the tragedy of the victims - they are the ones we should care about in this case - but at least regarding the Islamic issue, Russia has brought this problem on itself. In the beginning the first Chechen war was simply about independence, about Chechnya's right to split off from Russia like separate Soviet republics such as Lithuania, Ukraine or Kazakhstan did. (Btw, I was already somewhat interested in this issue at that time, as an early-teenager interested in politics, and I stood in contrast to most of my class with my pro-Chechen views.) Jihadists started infiltrating Chechnya later.

Another problem is that Ramzan Kadyrov is a 100% psychopath, even more so than Putler himself. But Putler has to support Kadyrov because without him, he will have chaos in Chechnya again. Putler, with all his lack of normal human empathy, is not as cruel as Kadyrov - but currently, from Putler's point of view, Kadyrov ruling Chechnya with an iron fist is the only guarantee of peace in the Caucasus.

• Like 1
J. van Deijck
21 minutes ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Putler

I laughed so hard, but hey, it's pretty accurate.

• Like 1