Are There Any Ace Youtubers About?

Steph_Catherine

Steph_Catherine

I hope this is in the right category! But does anyone know of or watch any ace Youtubers that I could follow? :)

4 minutes ago, Steph_Catherine said:

I hope this is in the right category! But does anyone know of or watch any ace Youtubers that I could follow? :)

Well there is a thread about someone here starting a gay ace channel. Otherwise I don’t have anything for you.

15 minutes ago, Bio 7 said:

Well there is a thread about someone here starting a gay ace channel. Otherwise I don’t have anything for you.

Hello! That's me! 😄

There's also this thread which has a list of them:

https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/161326-list-of-asexual-youtubers/

I'm subscribed to AmeliaAce, because her channel is mainly ace stuff. She's on a hiatus at the moment, but there's a lot of content to catch up on if you haven't seen it already

girlwiththelongskirt

Ash Hardell has some really nice ace content, so does Aaron Ansuini, Embly and ChandlerNWilson. I don't know any channels with mainly ace content but there are some great video's. If you want to I could send you some links to those video's.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

There's a user here named @winko567. He has a YouTube channel.

Steph_Catherine

Thanks for the suggestions, guys! Will look into all these :)

Juliatransdress
1 minute ago, GiveMeBurritos said:

AmeliaAce on youtube is great! 

Can recommend 100%

I also have a YouTube channel: DixiewinxEqandmore 

From left to right in this video:

Chandler Wilson, Echo Gillette, Aaron Ansuini

All three are great and ace! Not exclusively ace content, but they're all ace and popular on YouTube.

Also, Ricky Dillon is openly asexual and I'm pretty sure he has millions on subscribers on YouTube.

(Shameless self promotion) I have yet to put out content, but I have tons of content planned on things I have personal experience with, ranging from sexuality and gender diversity to neurodiversity and mental illness to music to weight loss and health to spirituality, but focusing more heavily on exploring identity through the lenses of sexuality, gender, and neurodiversity. Link in my signature.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, The Angel of Eternity said:

There's a user here named @winko567. He has a YouTube channel.

thanks for mentioning me :)

Yes, I do have a YouTube channel. here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/winko567

however, quite a few of the stuff i talk about in my videos from last year are quite sexual, but that was only because i didnt realize i was asexual yet. it's something that took a while for me to realize. 

just wanted to clarify that. 

I absolutely do plan on doing a video about my asexuality. 

• 2 months later...
AroaceScriptette

Evan Edinger has some demisexual videos and nooderella has a video on aromanticism that is great. Ash Hardell has some great ace content including a free book (the a-zs of lgbt) and ameliaace is so good :)

• 2 months later...

There's a youtuber called The Mysterious Mr Enter who reviews cartoons and stuff. He considers himself asexual and aromantic even though that isn't the main focus of the channel, he is still asexual and aromantic and I think this thread is the best place to mention this! I just found out about him today! I'm SO HAPPY!

Archived