Lushies!

Aria Ravenclaw

Aria Ravenclaw

Just wanted to know if there are any lush fans here? If so what is your favorite product?  I've been a fan for a few years and I still tend to gravitate towards the sweeter scents like rockstar soap, prince charming (when it wasn't discontinued), twilight bath bomb/showergel, Rose Jam, creamy candy. I do like earthy or spicy type scents on occasion as well, my favorite body spray from them is Dear John although i'm unsure if they still sell it

Olive branch shower gel is life. Rose jam is fantastic too.

Unfortunately I am down to online shopping only. my local Lush closed down when Bath and Bodyworks moved in next door. not a bad thing really because Pumpkin Spice CANDLES!

I like bubble bars as they are good for relaxation but I don't buy them often.

I also like the shower wobbly stuff as it lasts a long time.

Aria Ravenclaw
24 minutes ago, Sweet Potato said:

Olive branch shower gel is life. Rose jam is fantastic too.

Unfortunately I am down to online shopping only. my local Lush closed down when Bath and Bodyworks moved in next door. not a bad thing really because Pumpkin Spice CANDLES!

The lush in the mall around here got bigger the bath and body works near here isn't as popular and always has sales idk I think it might be going out. Also pumpkin spice candles are awesome :DD

Aria Ravenclaw
1 minute ago, Tintinfan said:

I like bubble bars as they are good for relaxation but I don't buy them often.

I also like the shower wobbly stuff as it lasts a long time.

I love the bubble bars, I try to make them last for a long while. I cut them into pieces usually even a small one you can get 2 or 3 uses out of it.  The shower jellies are so fun too.  I hear if you put them in a food processor you can make them into a shower cream, haven't tried though. 

4 minutes ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

I love the bubble bars, I try to make them last for a long while. I cut them into pieces usually even a small one you can get 2 or 3 uses out of it.  The shower jellies are so fun too.  I hear if you put them in a food processor you can make them into a shower cream, haven't tried though. 

Don't particularly want to screw up parents food processor though.... However tempted I might be 

Do people go for longer use stuff or sorter use stuff?

Aria Ravenclaw
2 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

Don't particularly want to screw up parents food processor though.... However tempted I might be 

Do people go for longer use stuff or sorter use stuff?

I think most people tend to go for longer use stuff or at least try to make the most out of the product because it's soooo expensive T_T at least I do.  I really like there foot scrub too pumice power. That did not last long AT ALL also they're foot soak is really good after a long day of walking.  That has two uses you can crush it in half but unfortunately that stuff doesn't last long.  You can get longer use out of bathbombs if you cut them in half or crush them though. Although, some of them I wouldn't want to cause I want that full moisturizing effect and colorful display.  

Occasionally I will buy a short term thing say if I'm going to a party or restarting school. Mostly I will stick to shower jellies.

Aria Ravenclaw
3 minutes ago, Tintinfan said:

Occasionally I will buy a short term thing say if I'm going to a party or restarting school. Mostly I will stick to shower jellies.

I think last thing I bought was for really short term. I bought wash cards, there which is like 1 dollar each and it was for the beach because they had a coin operated shower there.  They were light and easy to carry. I had them in my wallet :3

1 minute ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

I think last thing I bought was for really short term. I bought wash cards, there which is like 1 dollar each and it was for the beach because they had a coin operated shower there.  They were light and easy to carry. I had them in my wallet :3

That's pretty useful. I feel I would rip or lose a wash card 

Luftschlosseule

I love the Sleepy body lotion. Usually I don't like lavender but in there I don't mind.

For the wash cards: You could use a cheese grater to take off really thin slices of soap, any soap you like, and you have your own washcard.

I like the toothpaste tablets but am not able to afford them. As I don't like ordering online, I haven't yet looked into option from other shops.

I LOVE using their shampoo bars, my favorite one to use was their Karma Komba bar. I'm also a big fan of their face masks, I love using Rosy Cheeks.

Getting any lush product is a huge luxury to me since 1) the closest store is 3+ hours away, and 2) its too expensive for me

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Never heard of LUSH before but their products certainly look amazing!! I'd so love to place an order.  It's really hard to choose though *lol*

*Keeps skipping through the pages while sorting offers*

Top faves:

• Whoosh
  • Buffy
  • Ocean Salt
  • Happy Hip
  • Drop of Hope
  • Sea Vegetable
  • Green Coconut
  • Sakura
  • Butteball
  • Rainbow
  • Brightside,
  • Mangoed
  • Happy Thoughts
  • Flowers Barrow,
  • Magnifcent,
  • I love Juicy
  • Enzimion
  • Princess Cottongrass

Aria Ravenclaw
7 hours ago, Luftschlosseule said:

I love the Sleepy body lotion. Usually I don't like lavender but in there I don't mind.

For the wash cards: You could use a cheese grater to take off really thin slices of soap, any soap you like, and you have your own washcard.

I like the toothpaste tablets but am not able to afford them. As I don't like ordering online, I haven't yet looked into option from other shops.

True lol about the washcards, I just wanted the scents they had or try them so I used the wash cards.  I haven't tried the toothy tabs yet.  I think they have a lime one I want to try.  

Aria Ravenclaw
4 hours ago, paladude said:

I LOVE using their shampoo bars, my favorite one to use was their Karma Komba bar. I'm also a big fan of their face masks, I love using Rosy Cheeks.

Getting any lush product is a huge luxury to me since 1) the closest store is 3+ hours away, and 2) its too expensive for me

The shampoo bars are great and last super long ^^ I love tricomania and honey I washed my hair.  I like the American cream conditioner smells so yummy. Yeah it's expensive I buy when I have extra money and I want to smell pretty/try something new. 

Aria Ravenclaw
2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Never heard of LUSH before but their products certainly look amazing!! I'd so love to place an order.  It's really hard to choose though *lol*

*Keeps skipping through the pages while sorting offers*

Top faves:

• Whoosh
  • Buffy
  • Ocean Salt
  • Happy Hip
  • Drop of Hope
  • Sea Vegetable
  • Green Coconut
  • Sakura
  • Butteball
  • Rainbow
  • Brightside,
  • Mangoed
  • Happy Thoughts
  • Flowers Barrow,
  • Magnifcent,
  • I love Juicy
  • Enzimion
  • Princess Cottongrass

Woosh smells really awesome, You've been mangoed is nice and citrusy, Brightside ive also tried and liked.  I like really citrusy scented stuff too :) I've been going on and off for years so I've tried a lot of stuff. Not all at once since it's a lot of money but I can't resist when I walk by that store in the mall

2 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I've seen you in the Berlin meetup thread ... you live there, don't you? There's a LUSH store on Friedrichstraße, for instance. I should know, I was a regular customer.

I can't really afford LUSH products these days, but I feel tempted to give in and treat myself just this once. The green coconut bath bomb smells amazing, too bad I don't have a bathtub. I'm thinking about alternative uses for bath bombs - does anyone have an idea?

I also love Curly Wurly, a coconut shampoo. Unfortunately, it's not a vegan product. And ridiculously expensive.

Aria Ravenclaw
4 minutes ago, kiaroskuro said:

I've seen you in the Berlin meetup thread ... you live there, don't you? There's a LUSH store on Friedrichstraße, for instance. I should know, I was a regular customer.

I can't really afford LUSH products these days, but I feel tempted to give in and treat myself just this once. The green coconut bath bomb smells amazing, too bad I don't have a bathtub. I'm thinking about alternative uses for bath bombs - does anyone have an idea?

I also love Curly Wurly, a coconut shampoo. Unfortunately, it's not a vegan product. And ridiculously expensive.

Oooh I've had a sample of Curly Wurly I really like the smell.  Hmmm alternative use for bathbombs, Oooh they do sell shower tabs.  You but it on the floor of your shower and let water run on it and it's supposed to make a nice scent for the shower. They don't only sell those in lush they also sell them in walmart and they aren't to bad.  I wish they were fizzy and colorful like bathbombs though. 

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
18 hours ago, kiaroskuro said:

Really? Oo Wow, that's awesome! I live  close to this part of town actually. It's kinda strange though. I've never seen a LUSH store there but it's a pretty long street after all. I'll go and have a look on  google maps :D

Thank you so much. It will save a LOT of money (shipping costs).

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
2 hours ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

Woosh smells really awesome, You've been mangoed is nice and citrusy, Brightside ive also tried and liked.  I like really citrusy scented stuff too :) I've been going on and off for years so I've tried a lot of stuff. Not all at once since it's a lot of money but I can't resist when I walk by that store in the mall

That's toatlly fine. Thanks for sharing your experience :D Sounds exicting! I'm really looking foward to my first shopping trip now :)

Aria Ravenclaw
2 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

That's toatlly fine. Thanks for sharing your experience :D Sounds exicting! I'm really looking foward to my first shopping trip now :)

I hope you have fun :D I spent an hour my first time at the store XD 

I love the solid perfume "Breath of God". I especially enjoy wearing it at this time of year, because it smells like Autumn to me. The Sleepy cream is great too. It doesn't do a damn thing for my insomnia but it smells so delicious.

Aria Ravenclaw
Just now, Skittles87 said:

I love the solid perfume "Breath of God". I especially enjoy wearing it at this time of year, because it smells like Autumn to me. The Sleepy cream is great too. It doesn't do a damn thing for my insomnia but it smells so delicious.

I haven't used "Breath Of God" but I have used the "Sun" solid perfume and its really orangey.  I'm not sure how I feel about solid perfumes because most the time I just want to use them as chapstick, I don't lol but I really want to. 

22 minutes ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Really? Oo Wow, that's awesome! I live  close to this part of town actually. It's kinda strange though. I've never seen a LUSH store there but it's a pretty long street after all. I'll go and have a look on  google maps :D

Thank you so much. It ill save a LOT of money (shipping costs).

Oh, it's great that you live so close by. I miss Berlin, but I sure don't miss my old quarter because it was pretty much JWD ...

Anyway, have fun browsing in the shop! LUSH products can be a bit addictive, though, don't say you haven't been warned :)

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
47 minutes ago, kiaroskuro said:

Oh, it's great that you live so close by. I miss Berlin, but I sure don't miss my old quarter because it was pretty much JWD ...

Anyway, have fun browsing in the shop! LUSH products can be a bit addictive, though, don't say you haven't been warned :)

Sure! We could meet for cake & coffee if you should return for a visit someday, although I might be leaving next year as well. I could still get some LUSH products for you .

I love everything about this thread, my favorite scents are Rose Jam, Twilight, Olive Branch and the discontinued Yuzu and Cocoa😭. I don't like Snow Fairy that much. I wish we had Lord of Misrule Shower Gel as that is my quintessential Halloween scent.

Aria Ravenclaw
53 minutes ago, Rosendust said:

I love everything about this thread, my favorite scents are Rose Jam, Twilight, Olive Branch and the discontinued Yuzu and Cocoa😭. I don't like Snow Fairy that much. I wish we had Lord of Misrule Shower Gel as that is my quintessential Halloween scent.

Oh man I just found a bubbleroon that was yuzu and cocoa scented it was ages old though, I must've split it in half so that I could use the other half later and forgot about it T_T still smelled nice though.  I love love love lord of misrule that bathbomb is awesome, makes it seem like you're swimming in a tub of wine after it's done fizzing out.  

I loved their bathbombs before I began only taking showers. I love their shower jellies (Woosh is my favorite) and shower gels, I'm using Olive Branch right now! I also like their facial cleanser, Angels on Bare Skin.

Aria Ravenclaw
3 minutes ago, Aoi Android said:

I loved their bathbombs before I began only taking showers. I love their shower jellies (Woosh is my favorite) and shower gels, I'm using Olive Branch right now! I also like their facial cleanser, Angels on Bare Skin.

Wow! Olive Branch seems to be a really popular scent maybe I buy some olive branch shower gel lol.  I like the dark angel scrub :) I should buy some more shower jellies lol they do last long which is nice.  Have you tried putting them in the fridge I haven't tried that? I wonder if it feels good. 

Archived