Lushies!

Aria Ravenclaw

Charlotte Holmes

Sikkim Girls perfume. It's my favorite perfume- I feel sexy when I wear it. I also like their massage bars and shower jellies- Santa's Belly is my favorite shower jelly, but it's seasonal. I like to look at and smell the bath bombs, but I don't have any use for them 😂 I recently saw on their website that they have bath bomb-like items for showers- steamers, I think they're called. I might try some of those.

1 minute ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

I should buy some more shower jellies lol they do last long which is nice.  Have you tried putting them in the fridge I haven't tried that? I wonder if it feels good. 

Absolutely! They do last longer than soap, which is surprising and good! My brother and I keep our shower jellies in the freezer, they feel weirdly good if you use them during a hot shower or when it's super hot during the summer

Aria Ravenclaw
5 minutes ago, Charlotte Holmes said:

Sikkim Girls perfume. It's my favorite perfume- I feel sexy when I wear it. I also like their massage bars and shower jellies- Santa's Belly is my favorite shower jelly, but it's seasonal. I like to look at and smell the bath bombs, but I don't have any use for them 😂 I recently saw on their website that they have bath bomb-like items for showers- steamers, I think they're called. I might try some of those.

I"ve used the steamers they are okay :D nice if you don't like using bathbombs.  I haven't tried massage bars yet, but i've smelled plenty of them. I like the one that's shaped like a strawberry.  There was this shower jelly that had a nice candied scent but I really don't remember the name it was like a darkish purple if I remember correctly.

Aria Ravenclaw
6 minutes ago, Aoi Android said:

Absolutely! They do last longer than soap, which is surprising and good! My brother and I keep our shower jellies in the freezer, they feel weirdly good if you use them during a hot shower or when it's super hot during the summer

Oooh yeah summer-type weather was taking forever to go away in Rhode Island for some reason 😢 and my temperature always seems to run hot. I"m going to try it ^^. I"m one of those types of people who has the fan/ac on all year round.  

13 hours ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

I haven't used "Breath Of God" but I have used the "Sun" solid perfume and its really orangey.  I'm not sure how I feel about solid perfumes because most the time I just want to use them as chapstick, I don't lol but I really want to. 

I like solid perfumes because I don't have to worry about them spilling in my handbag. "Sun" sounds nice, I love citrus-y fragrances.

12 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Sure! We could meet for cake & coffee if you should return for a visit someday, although I might be leaving next year as well. I could still get some LUSH products for you .

Oh sure! If I get around to travelling to Berlin, I'll be sure to let you know; I've been wanting to do this for a quite a while now, but something always gets in the way. *sigh*

And thanks for offering to get LUSH products for me, that's really nice of you. I'm currently living in Saxony, and there's actually a LUSH store in my city. I can't really afford it ... but since I've been posting in this thread I feel very tempted to do more than just window shopping ^_^

And even though I'm critical of LUSH regarding some aspects (high prices, for instance; and I read a somewhat horrible report on how they treat their employees), I think it's great that they support different campaigning groups: animal rights, LGTB+, refugees etc. For instance, just a couple of days ago I heard that LUSH Germany supports the Aktion Standesamt 2018, a campaign which criticises the draft bill for a third gender option, and proposes corrections to make it more inclusive.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
16 hours ago, Aria Ravenclaw said:

I hope you have fun :D I spent an hour my first time at the store XD 

I'm sure it's gonna be the same for me :D I like to explore and try new stuff *curious little wolfox* I'll post a short review next time ^^

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
2 hours ago, kiaroskuro said:

Oh sure! If I get around to travelling to Berlin, I'll be sure to let you know; I've been wanting to do this for a quite a while now, but something always gets in the way. *sigh*

And thanks for offering to get LUSH products for me, that's really nice of you. I'm currently living in Saxony, and there's actually a LUSH store in my city. I can't really afford it ... but since I've been posting in this thread I feel very tempted to do more than just window shopping ^_^

And even though I'm critical of LUSH regarding some aspects (high prices, for instance; and I read a somewhat horrible report on how they treat their employees), I think it's great that they support different campaigning groups: animal rights, LGTB+, refugees etc. For instance, just a couple of days ago I heard that LUSH Germany supports the Aktion Standesamt 2018, a campaign which criticises the draft bill for a third gender option, and proposes corrections to make it more inclusive.

I see :D Well, it would be nice share some cake and real life experiences about LUSH shopping if you get back. What brought you Saxony if you don't mind my asking?

I think every company has some cons going on behind the scenes, even if they try to look completely neat and sober in public. However, I also approve with their support of LGBT+ and refugees campaining groups. It sounds pretty active and sincere.

Aria Ravenclaw
6 hours ago, Skittles87 said:

I like solid perfumes because I don't have to worry about them spilling in my handbag. "Sun" sounds nice, I love citrus-y fragrances.

Yeah I"ve had a few body spray spills and go all over my books in my book bag from time to time 😢

Aria Ravenclaw
3 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

I'm sure it's gonna be the same for me :D I like to explore and try new stuff *curious little wolfox* I'll post a short review next time ^^

Ooooh yay, I"m excited for this review!! 😃

Archived