Slice of Ace YouTube channel discussion

Slice of Ace

I'm a homoromantic asexual asexual too. I live in the USA. i have a channel on youtube. i haven't talked about my asexuality in it yet, but i plan on it very soon :) 

1 hour ago, winko567 said:

I'm a homoromantic asexual asexual too. I live in the USA. i have a channel on youtube. i haven't talked about my asexuality in it yet, but i plan on it very soon :) 

Awesome! It's always great to have more representation 😊

GeekyGamerZack

I was thinking "ace-essories" when you were discussing asexual accessories. I was set to comment on it right here, only for it to pop-up in the outtakes. I guess it's true what they say: you can take the ace from the pun, but you can't take the pun from the ace. 😉

(Actually, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure no-one else says it... 😅)

GeekyGamerZack

Also, I just wanted to mention that the quality of your videos has definitely improved. I mean, they were excellent in the first place, but they've gradually become...excellenter? (Is that a word?) I guess experience really does lead to improvement. Well done!

Slice of Ace gained a level!

+1 YT Cred

+1 Aces Represent

+3 Cake-itude

Stop commenting on a video I haven't posted here yet, @GeekyGamerZack 😜

Spoiler

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Also, I just wanted to mention that the quality of your videos has definitely improved. I mean, they were excellent in the first place, but they've gradually become...excellenter? (Is that a word?) I guess experience really does lead to improvement. Well done!

Slice of Ace gained a level!

+1 YT Cred

+1 Aces Represent

+3 Cake-itude

Haha, thanks! I've slowly become a bit more confident in front of the camera, and the camera itself is better (although still not amazing). There is a distinct lack of Scratch though, which I would class as a downgrade. He's gone camera-shy for some reason 😝

1 hour ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I guess it's true what they say: you can take the ace from the pun, but you can't take the pun from the ace

I can't resist a good pun... or a bad one to be fair 😂 

GeekyGamerZack
6 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Stop commenting on a video I haven't posted here yet, @GeekyGamerZack 😜

Hide contents

Heheh...sorry, my bad. 😅

Haha, thanks! I've slowly become a bit more confident in front of the camera, and the camera itself is better (although still not amazing). There is a distinct lack of Scratch though, which I would class as a downgrade. He's gone camera-shy for some reason 😝

Aw, I hope he regains that love of being on film. He's become the de facto mascot of Slice of Ace, after all! ;)

I can't resist a good pun... or a bad one to be fair 😂 

I don't get why so many people think puns are the lowest form of comedy. Definitely punderrated without a doubt! (I couldn't resist. 😋)

GeekyGamerZack
5 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:
  Hide contents

Another gay video, with a clickbait cat 😜

I never thought you'd stoop to such misleading, adorable tactics. 😐

Heehee, just kidding! Scratch is adorable, and he DID technically appear in the video. 😊

(And now I'm trying to work out the logistics of Scratch as a Pokémon, namely the phrase "SCRATCH used SCRATCH!" It makes one wonder... 🤔)

23 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I never thought you'd stoop to such misleading, adorable tactics. 😐

If I were really trying to lure people in, I'd just put a picture of some really delicious-looking cake. It'd be the ace equivalent of a topless guy in the thumbnail for gay channels 😂

Spoiler
23 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

And now I'm trying to work out the logistics of Scratch as a Pokémon, namely the phrase "SCRATCH used SCRATCH!" It makes one wonder... 🤔

Scratch would only be able to learn Rest, Snore, Uproar, and Photosynthesis 😜 He's a normal type, and has Fluffy/Truant as his abilities. 

Sampson, my late cat, on the other hand, would be Normal/Psychic. He would know Iron Head, Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, and Cosmic Power (he really liked headbutting things 😂). He would have Rock Head/Wonder Guard as abilities 

Speaking of, I want them to create Mega Dragonite for the Dragonitite mega stone, or Yanmega for Mega Yanmega 😂

GeekyGamerZack
2 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

If I were really trying to lure people in, I'd just put a picture of some really delicious-looking cake. It'd be the ace equivalent of a topless guy in the thumbnail for gay channels 😂

True... 😁

(And now I feel like eating a slice of cake. Thanks for that. 😌)

GeekyGamerZack

Our little Maltalier, Bonnie, is Normal/Fairy-type, and she has the moves Baby-Doll Eyes, Odor Sleuth, Rock Climb (she likes to jump on top of the couch and lay there) and Attract. Her ability is Cute Charm, with Rivalry as her hidden ability.

GeekyGamerZack

"

Speaking of, I want them to create Mega Dragonite for the Dragonitite mega stone"

Wouldn't that be Dragonitenite? 🙂

Come to think of it, there should be a Steelium-Z Zed Crystal for Steelix. 😁

7 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

(Fights the urge to comment before @Slice of Ace... 😣)

Haha, I wasn't going to mention the bonus video, so go ahead 😂

GeekyGamerZack
17 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Haha, I wasn't going to mention the bonus video, so go ahead 😂

In that case, I'm surprised that you forgot to mention about the explosion in Eclo Canyon that alerted the Orre-thorities to the location of Team Snagem's hideout. 😁

7 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

In that case, I'm surprised that you forgot to mention about the explosion in Eclo Canyon that alerted the Orre-thorities to the location of Team Snagem's hideout. 😁

Hehehe 😅 I figured it would be harmless to use a jingle from a 15 year old game. It was the first thing I thought of when I decided on having a news jingle 😂

Aaand today I'm talking about ace representation in the media:

Spoiler

Would you like to see this turned into a series? If so, do you have any suggestions for ace representation I should cover?

GeekyGamerZack
2 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

Also, I set up a SoA Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/SliceOfAce) if you want to hear about the videos that way. I'll probably only post videos for the moment, because social media terrifies me 😂

Aaand...following. 🙂

I've had to make three videos this week because I won't have enough time next week 😝 So I made a shorter one, just me chatting about my ace ring

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, BrokenWings said:

wonders where i can get a black ace ring 😮

I bought mine on Amazon, and I imagine cheap ones are pretty easy to come by 😊

Hello. I identify myself as a Homoromantic Asexual too.
I watched a few of your videos and I too have discovered my aceness before anything else. It makes me feel better to know I'm not alone.

Celyn: The Lutening
37 minutes ago, BrokenWings said:

wonders where i can get a black ace ring 😮

I bought mine in a charity shop for £5! Of course if you were actually looking for one you'd never be successful but I was in there browsing the books and it jumped out at me.

2 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

Woo! Anothew cawwot cake video! 🐰🥕

I cannot remember what carrot cake meant...

40 minutes ago, Denoscar said:

Hello. I identify myself as a Homoromantic Asexual too.

Welcome to the club, here you are never alone, nice to meet you :D

31 minutes ago, Celyn said:

I cannot remember what carrot cake meant...

Personal anecdotes/stories. It's basically when I'm talking about myself almost exclusively 😝 

1 hour ago, Slice of Ace said:

Personal anecdotes/stories. It's basically when I'm talking about myself almost exclusively 😝 

That's right! I just got a bit confused because using the ace cake would probably be equally appropriate. 

3 hours ago, Celyn said:

That's right! I just got a bit confused because using the ace cake would probably be equally appropriate. 

Haha, I've run into this problem a lot 😂 I don't think there's been a video where I haven't talked about asexuality to some extent. 

My system is:

- Am I talking mainly about myself? (e.g. my ace ring, coming out, a story etc.) If so, carrot

- If not carrot, is it about homoromanticism or LGBT+ topics? If so, rainbow

- If not rainbow, is it still about asexuality? If so, ace

- If none of the above, lemon

So basically, ace gets overriden by rainbow, which both get overriden by carrot. I hope that made some sense 😅

Archived