Slice of Ace
6 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

@Slice of Aceย Oh, it's a wee coo! ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Lemme guess...its name is Angus?

Spoiler

ย 

Haha, nope. Watch and find out...ย ๐Ÿ˜…

To be honest, I don't think this video's that great but those are the ones that end up doing the best ๐Ÿ˜‚

GeekyGamerZack
16 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:
ย  Reveal hidden contents

ย 

Haha, nope. Watch and find out...ย ๐Ÿ˜…

To be honest, I don't think this video's that great but those are the ones that end up doing the best ๐Ÿ˜‚

I definitely enjoyed it, and Fergus is so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ha! I was thinking the same thing as one of the commentators on your video, about Fergus falling over immediately after you'd said, "...I don't want sex..."

ย 

That was unexpectedly funny.

ย 

Thank you for posting the livestream chat and to everyone who asked questions. It was entertaining and interesting to watch. Thank you for doing the captions; there are some AVEN members who've mentioned that they're deaf or hard of hearing. I've heard that the accessibility is important to the deaf community.ย 

ย 

Since you mentioned about being interested in visiting the Netherlands, are you aware that AVEN is having a meetup in Utrecht, in early August?

Slice of Ace
5 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Thank๏ปฟ๏ปฟ you for posting the livestream chat and to every๏ปฟone who asked questions. It was entertaining and interesting to watch. Thank you for doing the captions; there are some AVEN members who've mentioned that they're deaf or hard of hearing. I've heard that the accessi๏ปฟ๏ปฟb๏ปฟility is important to the deaf community.ย ๏ปฟ

Yeah, I try to do them as often as possible, but I've been missing a few weeks of that at the moment. It's the last thing I do, so it sometimes gets dropped if I'm too busy... ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

5 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Since๏ปฟ you mentioned about being interested in visiting the Netherlands, are you aware that AVEN i๏ปฟs having a meetup in Utrecht, in early August?

I am, and it'd be nice to go, but it's around my birthday so I can't ๐Ÿ˜ย 

Slice of Ace

Blimey, I'm so far behind schedule. I haven't even started editing yet!ย ๐Ÿ˜…

3 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

:) It's no problem, if it's delayed.

GeekyGamerZack
5 hours ago, Slice of Ace said:

I look forward to the inevitable outtake of Fergus saying, "Och, moo!" ๐Ÿ‚

ย 

So...will we see more ofย Fergus the Highland Coo in future? As far as sidekicks go, this weeyin is a bonnie wee laddie indeed. (And cue the confused comments from every non-Scottish member who has nae idea what the tatties n' neeps I'm talking aboo'. ๐Ÿ˜‚)

4 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

...So...will we see more ofย Fergus the Highland Coo in future? As far as sidekicks go, this weeyin is a bonnie wee laddie indeed. (And cue the confused comments from every non-Scottish member who has nae idea what the tatties n' neeps I'm talking aboo'. ๐Ÿ˜‚)

:) Aye, I might not be Scottish, but I've heard a few Scottish words from Scottish actors in interviews, British and Scottish T.V. shows and movies, etc. (e.g. "bonnie," "wee," "laddie," "lass," etc.)

Slice of Ace
7 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

I look๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๏ปฟ forward to the inevitable outtake of Fergus saying, "Och, moo!" ๐Ÿ‚

I can't do a Scottish accent! I live in Scotland. I might summon an angry mob! ๐Ÿ˜…

ย 

7 hours ago, GeekyGamerZack said:

So๏ปฟ...will we see more ofย Fergus the Highland Coo in future๏ปฟ?

Probably, but not every videoย โ˜บ

Slice of Ace

I completely forgot to announce today's video:

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

I don't know whether or not you'd be interested in discussing this in a future video, but I was wondering whether you'd heard of the book "Good Omens" (which has recently been released as a 6-part miniseries, on Amazon Prime), and how you felt--as a gay ace, yourself--about whether or not the two, main characters were ace representation, specifically, gay ace representation.

ย 

Here's a link to where I mentioned and gave a link by one of the authors, who answered a question from a fan on whether or not the two characters were gay. (He replied that he wouldn't exclude the idea of the characters being ace, aromantic, trans, etc.)

ย 

ย 

Slice of Ace
2 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

I don't know whether or not you'd be interested in discussing this in a future video, but I was wondering whether you'd heard of the book "Good Omens" (which has recently been released as a 6-part miniseries, on Amazon Prime), and how you felt--as a gay ace, yourself--about whether or not the two, main characters were ace representation, specifically, gay ace representation.

ย 

Here's a link to where I mentioned and gave a link by one of the authors, who answered a question from a fan on whether or not the two characters were gay. (He replied that he wouldn't exclude the idea of the characters being ace, aromantic, trans, etc.)

ย 

ย 

I haven't watched/read it but I'll definitely check it out if that's the case! Thanks for the heads up!

1 hour ago, Slice of Ace said:

I haven't watched/read it but I'll definitely check it out if that's the case! Thanks for the heads up!

You're welcome! Apparently, some fans ship the characters as a homosexual couple, some feel they're just best friends, and others feel they're asexual, so I was curious to know what you and other gay aces thought about it.ย 

I've just found out that BBC 2 will, apparently, be airing the series later this year (because the BBC co-produced it with Amazon), around November or December, so if you or others in the U.K. aren't able to watch it on Amazon, that will be another option.

Slice of Ace

In other news, I just reached 400 subs over the weekend. I'm doing a Q&A for 500, so does anyone have any questions? โ˜บThey can be about anything, but I won't answer them if they're too personal, obviously.

In other news, I just reached 400 subs over the weekend. I'm doing a Q&A for 500, so does anyone have any questions? โ˜บThey can be about anything, but I won't answer them if they're too personal, obviously.

Oh, neat. I think I have one: Has anything surprised you about your YouTube channel, from when you first developed your channel, compared to now? (i.e. do you feel the process has gotten easier for you, helped you grow as a person, etc.)?

MercyIsVictory

Congrats! My question would be: What have you learned personally - about asexuality or the ace community - since starting your channel?

Celyn: The Lutening

A) Well done! B) What non- LGBT related YouTube channels do you like to watch?

GeekyGamerZack

Ooh, here's a question: What would you say is your spirit animal? โ˜บ

ย 

EDIT: Oh, and as for reaching 400 subs... Conglaturation! A Winner is You! ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh, about the show I mentioned, earlier, Good Omens, I thought I'd give a head's up to aces that there's a short sex scene in the final two episodes.

ย 

ย 

Slice of Ace

Aaand new video! Just a little chat about my impressions of the ace conference last weekend:

Spoiler

ย 

ย 

I'm really looking forward to the conference videos. Thank youย  in advance for uploading them. I went to last year's conference but couldn't make this one. I know how interesting and useful the conferences are.

Thanks, for talking about the conference!

ย 

What you mentioned about feeling awkward about strangers asking you for dating advice and feeling too young--honestly, some older aces, like me, have never dated. So, to me, you and others are definitely knowledgeable in that area. :)

Slice of Ace

Sorry guys. I've been sent on a work trip this week so I won't be able to get a video out this Saturday. I was given very short notice and didn't have enough time to prepare ๐Ÿ˜•

Celyn: The Lutening

Sorry guys. I've been sent on a work trip this week so I won't be able to get a video out this Saturday. I was given very short notice and didn't have enough time to prepare ๐Ÿ˜•

Do you have a link to that footage of the conference you mentioned? I'd love to see it, I'm sure you were great!

Slice of Ace
59 minutes ago, Celyn said:

Do you have a link to that footage of the conference you mentioned? I'd love to see it, I'm sure you were great!

It still needs editing, which I'm in charge of (another reason why I'm so busy) then it'll be up to AVEN when it's posted. I'll let you all know when it is though

Ringmaster04

Okay so just spent two hours reading 9 months of discussion here and still have lots of videos to catch up on but first off know that your channel has changed at least one life. I've learned more about myself and this community in the last day than probably in the last decade. I also must now order a cat shirt.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Archived