Reverse Dysphoria

Roidgy

No, I'm not talking about gender euphoria, tho I do feel that as well.

I'm a trans man..... but I'm on E for medical reasons (I'm intersex). I love it, i often crave more of it. I also feel very sensitive about my boobs.... i wish they were a lot bigger.

I feel like if i ever went on T or had top/bottom surgery i would get super depressed. i'd lose so many things about myself that make me happy. I wish I had a more "feminine" figure. I don't want to have sex, but I still want masc tops to be attracted to me so they can cater to my every whim like a decadent roman prince.........

I don't feel bad about this, it's just that everyone I've talked about this with has said that they've never encountered this situation before, so basically I'm just curious if anyone else feels this way?

Hmm, I don't know how you feel about this or whether you'd feel it describes you (or is a bit relatable), but the closest thing your post reminded me of was Youtubers UppercaseChase1 (who's a FTM trans man who's mentioned that he chooses to identify as a trans man, even though others might look at him--with his dyed, colored hair; nails; and pink shirts he likes to wear as--and say he's technically a non-binary trans man) and Miles Jai (who's AMAB and has said that he chooses to identify as gender-nonconforming and is fine with people calling him "he" or "she," even though others look at him wearing his feminine dresses, hair and makeup he likes to wear and call him trans or a trans woman).

Is it possible, from what you wrote, you'd prefer to identify as, or call yourself, a trans man who likes to cross-dress or a gender-nonconforming trans man?

I hope this helps.

Thank u for asking :y I think I'd probably describe myself as non conforming. It seems more like an afterthought tho, the label itself doesn't feel like a big deal to me personally. If people said I was a cross dressing man I'd be fine with it

"Gender non-conforming" seems like as good a label as any. In any case, labels are overrated.

Archived