Theoretically

ENFP I think... It changes from time to time but it usually is ENFP or ENTP

On 1/4/2019 at 9:43 AM, AllTimeBubble said:

Omg same, we're mediators 🙌🙌

Are you INFP-T or -A? I'm -A

Yay 😸 same here INFP-A lol

• 3 weeks later...

^ also infp 

Also an INTP! I consider myself pretty extroverted but I got a 52:48 split on introverted/extroverted so I'll allow it

i never heard of these types of personality or test... but i took a test and it says that im infj-t architect. what does it mean?

INFP-T! same as astrology, i really don't put a lot of stock into M-B but it's fun to look into anyway.

36 minutes ago, PaxCallow said:

INFP-T! same as astrology, i really don't put a lot of stock into M-B but it's fun to look into anyway.

I agree that officially it doesn't have the scientific validity one would like, but comparing it to astrology is imo an exagerration. I have a background in sociology and psychology and I have enough critical faculties to make up my mind about 'stuff' but whenever I do this on a website that takes this seriously (and more importantly if I give it my honest and fair attention) and not as a 'mag quiz', what comes out (I'm INFJ) is remarkably accurate, as opposed to what happens in astrology, however seriouisly astology is taken. It's not the full picture and can't be, but it IS amazingly accurate to very many. There's a lot wrong with the Meyers Briggs indicator, not least of all its binary foundation and limited (16) descriptors of personality, but everything that is not reality is an abstraction and by definition an (albeit functional at best) reduction. In many ways, mags and some websites having a 'meyers briggs kind of test' on/in them, doesn't do the Meyers Briggs indicator any favours. Some take it way to far in the level they explain the results. Some colleagues of mine use the MB indicator in a professional capacity and even there, as long as it's explained properly to clients and the extent and background of its validity and as long as it is used as a starting point for exploration and discussion, it has its place, unlike astrology. Letting it determine your life on the other hand, is not a good idea, just like astrology.

Just now, Acing It said:

Letting it determine your life on the other hand, is not a good idea, just like astrology.

yeah, that's basically what i meant, haha.......

7 minutes ago, PaxCallow said:

yeah, that's basically what i meant, haha.......

If anyone is interested in something more recent and arguably more scientific, I had a look at finding a 'big five' test https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

In my opinion, even though this test purports to have a scientific basis, a lot of the criticism leveled at the MB indicator could be used for the big five as well. It's descriptors are usually, typical for a scientific use of language, less flattering if you are in the percentile that is generally less appreciated by society at large. 

INFJ mostly... 

ChaoticHetergenousMixture
On 9/20/2018 at 9:22 PM, Theoretically said:

I was wondering what personality types are more common in the asexual community, so please feel free to reply with your Meyers-Briggs personality types! 

I'm an INTJ

I'm INTJ as well.

I took this test on a few different occasions last year sometime and I swung between INFP and INFJ.

I find it all pretty interesting!

• 2 weeks later...
TheCakeAgenda

I'm INTJ and I think that describes me perfectly! Of course no personality test is 100% accurate but I think that this one is quite good. Interesting how IN types, especially INTJ and INTP, which are the rarest ones overall, are quite a common type among Aces. I might be interpreting too much into this but maybe there is a connection? 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:23 PM, TheCakeAgenda said:

I'm INTJ and I think that describes me perfectly! Of course no personality test is 100% accurate but I think that this one is quite good. Interesting how IN types, especially INTJ and INTP, which are the rarest ones overall, are quite a common type among Aces. I might be interpreting too much into this but maybe there is a connection? 

I joke about INTJ being the unicorn type, because it's something like 1% generally, and there seem to be a lot of people here.  

It's interesting that so far there seems to be a lot of the same types of personalities! ENFP here, which looking back through the thread seems to be all but one of the extrovert personalities. :)

Sage of Nemesis

INFP-T myself. It does fit. Last time I took the test I gotsomething else which fit at the time but doesn't fit me kow. Don't remember exactly. 

Sage of Nemesis

I mean... people do change. I share some core characteristics with my sixteen year old self, but I'm alsopretty different. So it seems reasonable to me that your MB type could change as you aged. Used to be a Logitian or something? According to Luminosity. Don't remember which one that is. 

Archived